Dhgate in us warehouses?

hello all. i have seen on dhgate 100 packs of 2 gram disposables, with packaging and master boxes. a lot of them say they have stock i nus warehouse. Is there a website of places in the us that show what packaging they have available?

1 Like

Yea there is… your looking at it. Its dhgate lmao contact one of the vendors on whatsapp and ask them for the inventory

You can always send a message to @ANNA13849063065 for the latest stock of bottles and pill press machines located in the US

She takes cash and offers a dead drop service for the pill presses. They put the machine under a bridge, you drive over it with a duffel bag full of money and toss it to them. Then they take off into the night on dirt bikes. No forms, no names.

14 Likes

Hello. Are you interested in the tablet press machine. We have it in Stock in CA warehouse. If you need it. Please contact me anytime

3 Likes

dba2938d-9433-4bf8-9dd4-e5a92fe5628b_text
10551773-90f3-4d87-9659-1773ec53cb4f_text

3 Likes

ok. I’m sorry. I thought I was asking a valid question. Disregard. I still don’t know how a tablet press got mentioned.

I would ask the vendors on dhgate where to go in the US. And id guess those vendors on dhgate would offer to ship it to you domestic for u or something before actually telling you where to pull up & it’s not a thing this forum has anything to do with generally

That’s fucking crazy!!!

It was wild when you could actually type “TDP-0… 1-2-3” into search on eBay back in 2017 and there were some very real vendors abroad and domestic. Now nothing like that can be even typed into the search.

Again, is this a joke or something? I am not being a dick, just don’t understand how tablet press came up from a question about disposables. I mentioned disposable carts and everyone is talking about tablet presses. How did tablet presses come up for asking about disposable carts that can be used for CBD or THC.

2 Likes

I think the original post just seemed like a shit post. It was worded odd with low effort (typos) it just seemed like a confusing half assed question so I derailed it by tagging Anna who is always talking about her US stock

But, what I think what you are looking for is very popular in LA there is like a district with stores full of prebranded packaging

I’m not sure I’ve seen too many online but I bet they do exist. Maybe figure out what that district is called and try to get into contact with some of the stores to see if they have websites

1 Like

No worries. I can see what you mean now. The la stores are exactly what I’m talking about,and I was hoping someone from here might know a url address for one of them . I’ve been there, and it’ was pretty impressive. I have had a lot of bad luck dealing with Chinese companies. All say they are from the us, and three months later still waiting on delivery. We’ll have a good night brother.

3 Likes

just go on google maps and look up boyd st dtla and start calling some of the shops to see if they will ship to you

2 Likes

Thank you so much. That is exactly the type info I was looking for. Have a great day

Green Buddha on Boyd St will have what you’re looking for but I can’t seem to find a phone number online.

Bazaar Printing, also on Boyd St, has an active phone number and they will be able to point you in the right direction. They also can make you custom mylars and have in house gfx designers, just had 2500 bags made.

Posted this days ago not sure why it just went through now