Dexanabinol

If I was a tool I would serve a function, you flatter me. :kissing_closed_eyes:
A lack of interest in novel compounds makes you salty?

Not salty

1 Like

You should try to not talk like a smug 7th grade girl. No one is salty because no one gives a shit about people who think this is a way to talk to grown adults. If you wanted to have a discussion about a cannabinoid then just do it. No need to talk in question or do little sarcastic smiley faces. If you have something to bring to the table about the topic, that’s great, and I really mean that. But so far your entire thread is just “I read about it a few years ago” and waiting for someone else to do the rest. Then acting like you’re better because you Googled it this one time a few years ago.

Maybe go research it and come back when you have something concrete to present? Is this the part where I do the kissy face? Please lmk, trying to learn how to be condescending while still make an ass of myself at the same time. Thank you so much for your contributions to Future 4200.

4 Likes

You @stoopkid said it better than me bravo

1 Like

CBD is a confirmed nmda receptor antagonist (under certain conditions)

2 Likes

If you don’t like what I offer, then why engage me? I am not here to impress, if you have those standers then why don’t you post sources instead of inquiring/commentating into my personal business?. Quite frankly I don’t want to post sources on this because I feel this is a shady topic, my purpose was to judge the emotions regarding the subject and you helped my with my goal. Thank you.

fascinating, thanks for sharing! I will do some more reading on that tonight.

wtf is with that attitude?

i mean him saying “better luck next time” is about as harmless as it gets on the internet.

you are the one coming off like a seventh grade girl :skull:

and then you typed a short dissertation to the guy for what again? riddled full of sick clapbacks
idk just seemed like you freaked the fuck out for no reason just for a couple internet points? weird for sure

2 Likes

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

1 Like

I’ll reply since really I’ve got no disrespect towards you, you’ve contributed quite a bit to discussions and I’m not here to play sides. I came in asking if this was a shill post because let’s be real this is how they go every single time (teamed with a name like CBDbulk, might I add). Turns out it was apparently just a really low effort at a “discussion“ with zero information presented. Just “what do you guys think of this thing I googled one time?” Problem is he was obnoxious on every reply to get to that point. Had he made a regular discussion post with actual content and not replied all sarcastically to people with kissy faces and calling other members salty then we wouldn’t be here and I wouldn’t have typed up my 5 min “dissertation”. We would be discussing the cannabinoid this post was supposed to be about. I don’t care enough to go back and forth about why I gave the dude shit for a low effort post. So yeah I’m over this.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Oh thanks for so nicely asking, I will gladly elaborate!
I have read everyone thoughts so far who wished to share them, so I have solid examples to make my point.
I am concerned that compounds potentially impairing driving could contaminate products that the cannabis industry depends on. leading too bad PR. I think risk is most exaggerated by polarized ideologies (as shown in above comments).
The “Common” ideology would be that all synthetics are bad/gas lights anyone who shows interest them.
The “Street” ideology would be that some synthetics have some appropriate uses outside of regulation.
the Common forces the Street because the Common fosters secrecy and subversion in the Street by enforcing draconian laws against self use/experimentation. Therefore the Common are the “bad guys”, even though many synthetics pose more risks than cannabis.
Furthermore, big pharma is threaten by the cannabis industry and it is always jumping on chances for slander in the media. (good example is how synthetics are already portrayed). so even a little case of contamination could make the news circuit, witch leads too free publicly for the Street profiteers.

So whats the answer?
1. Better labeling on the Street. (imagine if your street drugs came with FDA labeling standers and even had qr codes showing COAs, the future of drug authentication will use a combo of block-chain verification and temper proof seals)
2. Decriminalization.

========Prohibition is not the answer too synthetics or cannabis.=========

(sorry if I hurt anyone feelings for not using formatting, I feel so silly to not remember an introduction and citations, I am such a naughty school girl, lesson learned!!! I’m unorthodox not christian) :wink:
ode to the ground up thread!! I am glad comments weren’t censored, whats the point of a trash can if you can’t fill it with trash?

Someone boof for science