Denver Terpenes Free Samples

Will do, who shall I ask for?

Phone like always goes to me unless I’m on vacation. And it josh.

thanks josh

i got mine today 2 flavors.
thank you denver terpenes.
will try them out soon.

1 Like

If I order some other terp profiles and pay for shipping will you throw the samples in with the package?

Yup just place the order on the website and in the notes, just say josh said to throw in a free sample of x and y strain too.

1 Like

Thanks @DenverTerpenes for the free terps. I received “Blueberry Kush” and “Maui Wowie”. They both taste great, but wondering if there are flavor compounds in these that are not terpenes. Can you guys clarify if these are terpene only formulations?

They are mostly isolated terpene blends with a small amount of natural flavonoids. No way to get such an incredible flavor without them. This is the reason why most terpene companies blends taste like grass, pinesol, or chemicals.

2 Likes

@DenverTerpenes, thanks again for the samples! The Blueberry Kush was fantastic! I felt the Maui Waui was melon heavy, at least I thought it wasted like melon. Not necessarily bad but not my personal fav. In all sense of the word they seemed top shelf!

Thanks, glad you liked the blueberry kush. The melon in the Maui is heavy but it’s my favorite flavor, to each there own.
Check out this graph below to see which other blends you might like

3 Likes

Alright. Got my sample in…

The packaging was quality, bubble envelope inside a bubble envelope with the bottles themselves in bubble wrap.

At first I was shocked by the amount in the bottles, but I’ve just come from Floraplex as a provider of strain blends so the size difference seems pronounced lol Then I took a closer look at the bottle, I kinda like the idea that they’ve referenced the 10ml and 2ml fill lines on the bottle, neat solution. I’m also fond of the choice of amber glass, something overlooked by companies like TerpNation. I haven’t verified the amounts, but they’re looking fairly accurate.

The also sent me a “lead free cartridge” and a variety of marketing material. Most of it looks pretty nice, but there are some inconsistencies from material to material…

Not really a big deal, and mostly similar, the range of concentration in final product changes from paper to paper but never exceeds 8%, and the temperatures, which are shown using different scales, are not equal to each either so are they suggesting 120F or 150F, or are we talking about never exceeding 65C or 49C?

Also they reference their place to buy carts on one document as HIGHqualityCARTS.com, but on the other as bulkvapecarts.org, oh and I just noticed on the third it’s different again as bulkvapecartridges.org. So that might need to be reviewed… Never mind they all port you back to the first one, well played. Also there is either a typo on the material or the return address of the package concerning if the street is colony Row or colony Rd.

Past that, the cartridge they sent looks nice, but not noticeably different from any other ccell .5ml cartridge, I’ll have to try it out. They also offer free samples of those.

The terpenes smell palatable, almost like candy. Blueberry Kush reminds me of cotton candy, mind you my smeller isn’t the most refined, and the Maui Wowie reminds me of the Cantaloupe Haze from Floraplex, but with something more complex going on underneath it.

I’ll update this or post more after I’ve had a chance to prepare a cartridge or two. I’m also fairly impressed with the lengths they’re going to in order to get their products out there. Good job again Denver Terpenes.

So I sampled a taste of each, unmeasured but minuscule I assure you, with diamonds. I gotta say the Maui didn’t strike me as quite as potent in flavor but the nose burn was there, my wife didn’t experience the nose burn.

Neither of us could smell it on the air afterwards, which I note because I could smell the Blueberry Kush on the air pretty clearly upon exhale. The Blueberry also stuck out as having a stronger taste with no nose burn.

Again, these were unmeasured samples because I lack patience lol All in all I was impressed with my sampling experience. I also appreciate the response, samples are a great time to push out the old marketing material, I can understand that, especially considering things were still fairly consolidated amongst them all.

I’ll try making up a few samples carts for a more measured review some time next week. Also… the logo looks clean :wink:

1 Like

It’s def better in a pen, when dabbed if it gets to hot that’s where the nose burn can come into play

1 Like

got around to trying on bud. rx bottles about 1/2 oz. each fresh ground
bud. i took 2 plastic silica bottles empty. put some cotton into them
then put a little terps on cotton. snaped them shut. then turned over
the bottles. now i will wait a week or so to try it out. next time i make
oil i will try it in oil. the maui terps is in with maui bud. the blueberry
kush is in with a old indica i have.
thank you again denver terpenes.
Lrus007

1 Like

i tried the blueberry kush infused indica today.
rolled a joint was very melon like smell as i rolled.
then had same strong melon/ perfume flavor thru whole joint.
tasted odd to me but i am a old fart. i will try the maui another day.
i have smoked 3 in fused joints today. it does make joint resin up
on the end. but it does have same flavor begining to end of a joint.

tried the maui today. guava and fruit smell as i rolled a joint.
when i lit it was strong guava flavor. flavor lasted thru whole joint.
was not as perfume tasting as the blueberry. neither one of the two
did remind me of a pot flavor. kind of like a wine cooler either
you like them or don’t. i have never tried terpenes before. i am sure
there is a whole rainbow of flavors. sadly they tasted kind of like
fake fruit to me. i thank you denver terpenes for letting me give
them a try. i tried to give a honest feedback. thank you again
Lrus007

Just ordered free samples. Searching for new flavor vendor for disty carts.

they have mellowed a bit. a few girls seemed to like
the infused buds. will let sit and try weekly.
Lrus007

@DenverTerpenes Just ordered a few bottles of your Full Spectrum… Pretty excited to try these and will shout back when I do. Hopefully they’ll get my note about the free extra samples. Thanks again!

Can I send you some of our new full spectrum samples for free!