Dennis Parker (@Beaker) Award Poll Closed! Congrats @cyclopath

I like to keep things interesting lmfao

2 Likes

Ayyyyyyy that’s a good fucking quote right there

9 Likes

I didn’t want to say anything, because I feel @cyclopath has made so many wonderful contributions to the community, he deserves recognition for his deeds and dedication! However, @doc has asked me why @cyclopath is listed specifically for the ethanol whitepapers when, in fact, @doc and I wrote them. I still feel @cyclopath deserves the award, of course, but I know it is difficult to find a single thing out of the sundry and myriad variety of his works for which he should be honored!

Congratulations, my friend! Though I know you are the bearer of Dennis’s collection already, I am happy to see you recognized for this award! I am truly honored and blessed to be your colleague!

12 Likes

Ah, because I was misinformed and no one corrected me in the last thread. Sorry about that @Photon_noir

4 Likes

Those fans will save your ass or try to kill your ass. Great to have around when you need em

2 Likes

I did try giving that excuse…

although I didn’t try blaming the white paper on @doc

7 Likes

I t was I that made this misinterpretation from the start
I regret it and appoligise to those that feel hurt
But I am fairly sure the winner has all votes for more reasons than the ethanol white papers alone.

9 Likes

I think @cyclopath has made a lot of invaluable contributions to the forum besides that. For one thing i think you have been among the most active in helping a lot of newcomers get on the right track.

11 Likes

It’s already been said. But Congratulations @cyclopath! Well deserved!

4 Likes

No hard feelings at all. @cyclopath is very well deserving of this award and has my vote as well!

8 Likes

I ll see to it you @doc get nominated this year :fist_left::pray:

4 Likes

No need to apologize! It was the responsibility of everyone who knew to correct it, and I had my reasons not to! Thanks for replying, though!

3 Likes

Once of the first people I took notice on the forum of, congrats @cyclopath, definitely well deserved, all the 1000 word subs and links for daaayys is a damn navigation center, thank you for your generosity, sharing your experiences
Congrats @Photon_noir as well, I know your input, and impact is felt here
Cheers fellas​:pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

What time is the award party starting saturday?

1 Like

Bump. Also curious

I’ll be there :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Bump. @sidco

Fuck. I’m gonna miss it. What a lame I am.

I’ll be there. Just love to know when people should be showing up.

The best thing about missing something is because you were to busy living your life. Its like the best thing ever. No matter what your so busy doing what you do your awesome. Either way your awesome, like it can seem like it sucks but in all reality being yourself is so freakin awesome.

2 Likes

Idk man… I got bit by some bug in Hawaii, scratched it, now its infected. Definitely couldn’t have made it out there today, fingers crossed I’m not dying tomorrow the same as today.

But, @sidco told me it starts at 7, plenty of time for me to sleep😳

2 Likes