Dennis Parker (@Beaker) Award Poll Closed! Congrats @cyclopath

Congrats @cyclopath you’re a true inspiration bro.

8 Likes

Congrats @cyclopath!

3 Likes

Congrats m8!

And thanks for hanging out for a few days and talking with me about plant mutagenesis, functional genomics, prions, coronavirus and all the wild topics we discussed.

Sorry about the fan that tried to eat you. :joy::rofl::joy:

Cheers!

13 Likes

Damn it’s the @Mosaic_Co-Labs death fan.

4 Likes

It actually chased me…it was considering eating a trash bag, and I said “No!”, next thing I know it’s coming after me!!

:rofl::joy::rofl:

So I made it a cage…

Still needs a couple of zip ties.

18 Likes

grats to @cyclopath and @Photon_noir !!! Cyclopath are you on IG? I was astonished at how many glg members I’ve found on there.

5 Likes

Holy shit :rofl::joy::rofl:

Last time I was with that little demon it ate an entire box of tissues and made it snow.

It literally moves. Oh, it will blast away some flames alright.

6 Likes

@cyclopath truly an honor to have spent a couple days with you my brother🙏

And thank you kindly for the spoons…literal AND figurative :green_heart::rofl:

You truly are a legend and your energy radiates with positivity. Your patience is inspiring and humbling. Thanks again and please come visit again soon!

9 Likes

I like to keep things interesting lmfao

2 Likes

Ayyyyyyy that’s a good fucking quote right there

9 Likes

I didn’t want to say anything, because I feel @cyclopath has made so many wonderful contributions to the community, he deserves recognition for his deeds and dedication! However, @doc has asked me why @cyclopath is listed specifically for the ethanol whitepapers when, in fact, @doc and I wrote them. I still feel @cyclopath deserves the award, of course, but I know it is difficult to find a single thing out of the sundry and myriad variety of his works for which he should be honored!

Congratulations, my friend! Though I know you are the bearer of Dennis’s collection already, I am happy to see you recognized for this award! I am truly honored and blessed to be your colleague!

12 Likes

Ah, because I was misinformed and no one corrected me in the last thread. Sorry about that @Photon_noir

4 Likes

Those fans will save your ass or try to kill your ass. Great to have around when you need em

2 Likes

I did try giving that excuse…

although I didn’t try blaming the white paper on @doc

7 Likes

I t was I that made this misinterpretation from the start
I regret it and appoligise to those that feel hurt
But I am fairly sure the winner has all votes for more reasons than the ethanol white papers alone.

9 Likes

I think @cyclopath has made a lot of invaluable contributions to the forum besides that. For one thing i think you have been among the most active in helping a lot of newcomers get on the right track.

11 Likes

It’s already been said. But Congratulations @cyclopath! Well deserved!

4 Likes

No hard feelings at all. @cyclopath is very well deserving of this award and has my vote as well!

8 Likes

I ll see to it you @doc get nominated this year :fist_left::pray:

4 Likes

No need to apologize! It was the responsibility of everyone who knew to correct it, and I had my reasons not to! Thanks for replying, though!

3 Likes