Denatured Ethanol with n-heptane

i wouldnt want to fail for foreign stuff from my solvent that i didnt know about. @spdking i get all mine from you anyway but I appreciate that you care about that.

1 Like

@SolventDirect

Why are all of your coa documents redacted and rewritten. Just show the actual coa from the manufacturer. For instance show Kaplan Industries coa, your supplier for butane/propane. All the high purity hydrocarbons in the country come from one well in Illinois. Diversified cpc owns it and it trickles down from there. There’s no need for smoke and mirrors. Also every coa from the plant is always signed by the plant manager. From dcpc down. And that’s with all products… Why are none of your signed. I know. Because you redacted certain info and rewrote it.

1 Like

He was jumping around with below 99.3% rating while we were selling 99.9 etc. And called me a shit salesman. I didn’t know 99.3 was something to brag about

1 Like

If anyone needs a plug on denatured ethanol I can send u to a place in the Bay Area , California and Detroit Michigan that has 55 gallon drums for $550 otd. They have all sizes in stock usually

I keep seeing people post that they can get their excise tax money back, but when I read the document from TTB I get the impression I’d need to be a charity, do this for research, or be a non-profit. Am I missing something?

The link at the end of the post?

If nobody drinkin it, they can’t very well tax you as if you were…

1 Like

the link leads to this page.

Fair enough.

1 Like

Don’t drink distilled water

4 Likes

And when I did find the right TTB regulation this is what I found.

1 Like

Hmmmm…

However, when manufacturers use that alcohol in the production of a food, flavor, medicine, or perfume, and nonbeverage Products Laboratory approves the product as unfit for beverage purposes, they can claim a return on most of the distilled spirits excise tax paid

Haven’t dug around in a while…

Tax free sure, $1 excise tax is not tax free

2 Likes

I’m fine with a $1 excise tax, but an excise tax around $25 is nuts.

1 Like

I’m going to apply and see what they say. Can’t hurt (I hope).

What makes you say that? Ive personally experiences incredible results from switching to distilled water. Just dont buy it in plastic jugs.

This will save me a lot of explaining

We ordered from solvent direct and got iris drums also. Why is that not right ?

Best to talk to an accountant. There are ways to write it off.

@Shawn

We are an extraction specific distributor focused on high purity products, compliance support and technology, chain of custody standards and streamlined deliveries. We are known for same-day deliveries, convenience as well as efficiencies in supplychain to allow our customers stay focused on the important things and not worried about routine needs.

A few years ago when we moved beyond hydrocarbon gas and expanded into ethanol and filtration media, we bought from Iris. We quickly learned some of the products were not up to our standards and discontinued selling those products. Since then, we’ve moved on and partnered with the largest USP food and beverage grade chemical manufacturer in the US in order to cut out the middlemen that re-label product. There is a lot of liability in non-manufacturers re-labeling and as our market matures, we will see how product liability works in the federal and global markets.

We started supporting extractors in Los Angeles on the back of a pickup truck, but after many years of 7-day work weeks we now supply GMP extraction facilities all across North America and globally. Some are backed by major food, beverage and pharmaceutical firms. When we began to see how significant food, beverage and pharmaceutical grade solvent purity, chain of custody, product liability and re-labeling are for GMP regulation import and export, we realized labels mean very little. It has everything to do with the chain of custody and purity of what’s inside.

We had an international GMP auditor fly around the world to visit one of our facilities. What we learned during our audit was incredibly insightful. Needless to say we passed and today we ship globally, but it was a rigorous inspection. I’d be happy to share more privately. Will you be in Vegas?

These days, we are distributing straight from the plant on behalf of the manufacturer. We have GC and analytical testing for every drop of liquid that comes in and also everything that goes out. We have some really cool content of our manufacturing facilities that will be out soon.

Stay tuned!

Here is a teaser of our ethanol production…

1 Like

Not sure how to DM. I’m interested in large scale food grade ethanol. We use 95/5 w heptane. Works great with no residual solvents showing in our oil

But our research program in New York only allows food grade.

Bob@labxoil.com