I would attack @future and call him names and say bad things but he did leave me a supply of good live resin which I just puffed on a bit. Sometimes now the pure is just too much and a hit of the now more crystal like resin really does the trick.
So I can hardly disagree - it wouldn’t be right. I was speaking generally and you narrowed it down to the specific concern. What he said was right in that it “could” cause problems and it can but the issue is one of purge technique really. When I use methanol and hexane together it is more difficult to purge because even though the two liquids are immiscible in each other I always end up purging methanol from the hexane which in turn means I will be purging trace water as well.
Methanol is not a pain in the butt to purge like acetone is but it certainly is not the easiest either. It takes a bit more to rid methanol from my stuff than the non polar stuff but not so much that it really harms much.