Demoted from level 3?

Yesterday I was level 3. It said ‘regular’ in my title. I could change thread titles. Now, at least the last two things are no longer true.

If I was demoted, why was I demoted?

@sidco

I looked at the DIscourse trust level guide and I don’t believe I was auto-demoted:

So, it seems like I was demoted manually without any notice or reasons given. Or maybe there’s some other reason of which I’m unaware.

@Killa12345 wrote something that may be the reason for my demotion, but from what he wrote I shouldn’t have been demoted, but only title editing power taken away:

I did change a non-echo chamber thread title I didn’t start:

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks. There must have been a lot of topics created in the last 24 hours because I was level 3 less than 48 hours ago.

It takes like 4days-week to fall off and 24h to make the change. Just ask for this screen when you want another update. You are way ahead of most stuff, so its just topics veiwed here.

3 Likes

Thanks for your assistance. You’re always so helpful; I appreciate you and your efforts.

I may be an idiot for asking but why do you care?

2 Likes

You’re not being an idiot. I was wondering if I violated the rules somehow and that dropped my level. It’s not that I care to be at a specific level; I just don’t want to break site rules.

2 Likes

Broke the rules?

got demoted, and nominated for mom the same day…

Sounds legit :shushing_face:

2 Likes

beavis-and-butthead-head-bang

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)