Deltables - Recipes and Guides for Cannabinoids

Hello Everyone,
I’m working on launching a website https://deltables.com/

The idea behind it is to provide high quality cannabis recipes for the average person. I would love some constructive feedback on the site.

8 Likes

just wanted to comment and say I’m a huge fan on this idea. Ill follow your progress, your work is appreciated friend

1 Like

UI is very mobile friendly. The big banner size buttons are very cool.

1 Like

Keep it up. Good work there.

1 Like

I like your site and the idea. Fwiw, the “average person” in much of the US doesnt even know what distillate is. If you wanted to reach more people, you could add recipes that use flower, trim, sift, or bubble hash as a starting ingredient.

3 Likes

Really appreciate the support from everyone!

I think you bring up a really good point. When I first started the site it was after getting my first kilo of d8 distillate and I was trying to shove it into any candy or product I could think of lol so I focused the site mostly on trying to give people with big jars of alt cannabinoid distillate something to do with it, but later I realized I was alienating the classic stoners so I tried to make it accessible to both.

All of the recipes would work equally well with some RSO which is really easy to make at home so I think I’ll post a guide on making RSO from bud/trim and in the recipes I’ll list distillate/RSO

There’s so many nuances and tiny things id like to explain but I want to keep it digestible to the noobs.

Anyway I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out, that is a helpful response!

2 Likes

Really appreciate the feedback!! I was pretty proud of the UI so it’s nice to hear it looks good from someone else :slight_smile:

That means a lot :pray: