@deltaalternatives takes cash, doesn’t provide tracking or communication whatsoever for 6 days and counting

You have time to make posts on insta, but not send me a tracking number, my product, or even respond to my email that i sent requesting any of these on the 5th?

I don’t want to have to chargeback.

@Killa12345 is able to get usps tracking numbers in the system same day, damn near a week with no communication is absurd

@OzkarTheGrouch wheres my product or a refund?

damn…i got this message and thought you were talking about me…lol. Hope you get settled!

1 Like

hell no you are awesome!

1 Like

update that they finally got around to giving tracking after i had to harrass them publicly on instagram. They fed me some bullshit that all of their emails have been answered. Definitely not wasting my time again with people that cannot conduct a transaction successfully

1 Like

We are a small business that is currently up to our eyeballs in emails, production, packaging, and everything else split between two people… To go online and publicly talk bad about our company because you had not received tracking, product, or a response in that amount of time seems rather petty and a bit over the top. We apologize for the lag time but expected you would be understanding? Either way, hope you have a great day, great week, great life… Haha. Gonna be running a sale in your honor soon. :wink:

Thanks,
Delta Alternatives

Your inability to run your business isn’t a fault of mine. If you are behind, hire more people or figure out a way to streamline your processes. At absolute least, COMMUNICATE WITH THE CUSTOMER. Let them know you are behind. Inform them there is a lead time on orders. 6 days with no communication after you have my money, and you are mad because I called you out publicly for it? You are the one who left me in the dark wondering if you had stolen from me. Act professional and you won’t have people calling you unprofessional. Ive gotten more professional service from black market pot dealers.

The “we are a small company” excuse doesn’t work on me. I run a small company too. I do what my customers need when they expect it, not give excuses why I didn’t.

I am sorry if you are upset that you got called out for extremely poor customer service, but you only have yourself to blame. If you haven’t fumbled this so hard on several levels (communication, shipping time) I wouldn’t have complained.

People need to know what companies to avoid

2 Likes

Again, thanks for the wonderful pointers, professional approach and the constructive criticism… We don’t know what we would do without you.

Sarcasm is the tool of the weak.

I did try the professional approach first, i emailed you and you ignored it for 6 days. I was left with no other recourse. My apologies I expected you to do your part of the transaction without issue, apparently that is something your company is incapable of.

things i did: promptly paid the invoice

things you did: ask me for my address again after it was already on the invoice i promptly paid, and then ignored me for 6 days, then acted like a child when confronted about it publicly.

The address listed in the original invoice was to a retail location that we wanted to confirm was the correct address before sending the package, it was pulled from Google to begin with… How is that an issue?

Also, when you provided the information, the name of the addressed individual was DIFFERENT than the name on the invoice.

Your order was placed on Thursday (5th), it was filled on Friday (6th), and shipped out on Wednesday (11th) of the following week… If that really is such an issue with you, we don’t need your business, thanks for all of the input though. We hate to leave a bad impression on our customers, even with orders well below our MOQ.

Good luck with all of your future endeavors… I’ll make sure to stop in and apologize in person if I’m ever in the area.

Just wanted to post and offer a review of my experience with DA.

I ordered on Saturday and product arrived on Wednesday. DA was even willing to include an qty change I sent on Sunday evening.

Overall, packaging was durable and included extensive color documentation on hemp derived D8. Felt as thought this gentlemen has passion for his work. Will order again from him.

@RedundantAlexithymia Hello, my name is Niles and I am the owner of Delta Alternatives. I apologize for the lack of communication and the ensuing sarcasm. As you may have noticed, the account it was posted from was my employee’s personal account he branded on my behalf. This has been rectified to highlight the company’s position on customer service rather than any specific employee. This account is in the process of being verified so that in the future you can be sure you are speaking to a representative speaking as corporation, not a related personal account. Please email me personally at niles@deltaalternatives.com if you would like to express anything directly to me or if the situation has not been rectified to your approval. Thank you for your support of our applications and products! -Niles

2 Likes

Thanks Niles, i was more than a little shocked at the response i had received, thanks for clarifying

1 Like