Delta8 looking to purchase a min of 100ml

Looking for a minimum amount of 100ml of delta8 distillate. This will be a reoccurring purchase of delta8. MUST BE HEMP DERIVED. If you have COAs please send them along with price. I also have DISTILLATE that a chemist claims to have a minimum amount of 30% DELTA10 the remaining % is 53% delta8, 1% cbn , and 0.3% cbd. IF if any would like a sample sent to look at let me know.

Could you post the COA with the D10? Curious.

1 Like

@CBDOKIE d8

1 Like

What lab actually has D10 reference samples?

1 Like

Started a thread just for this and D8-THCV. Looks like someone in California can do D10, and I have a lead on another.

1 Like

Here are the COAs, I’m not sure at what point in the process was the test taken

Thanks for posting it @Henry909

You should ask them if they can provide the chromatagraph from the testing done. We could identify the peak from it.

1 Like

Do you have a coa that shows D10?

I think @AlexSiegel has a d10 standard if I’m not mistaken

In fact, a proper certified standard would not be necessary.
A concentrate or an isolate (with characterized D10 inside) would be sufficient to be able to spot d10.
Using FID, The quantification should work the same as for D8, D9, and most of the other cannabinoids.

2 Likes

Consider getting verified before trying to slang d8 here please :call_me_hand:

Fucking 3K a liter!!! You have got to be smoking some shit, and it ain’t weed…

4 Likes

and my post was flagged cursing is not appropriate in any forum don’t be rude man. Have you even tried it. Try using a product b4 being rude… for real!

1 Like

You’re not a verified “hemp slanger” and your account has 23min of read time, chill out , d8 is like $600/L.

And cursing is allowed here, for fucks sake. We’re pirates.

Edit: I don’t mean to imply any racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc language is tolerated or acceptable… but come on, we’re all adults here and sometimes expletives are appropriate to accentuate a point.

7 Likes

I currently have 3 liters left.
$1,000 per Liter
$900 if you take them all.
And yes it does have some D9 in it.
Thank you.

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com

CHS-ECC-D8 (7) clear - Potency.pdf (168.3 KB)

1 Like

If you’re fucking offended at my use of Adult Vocabulary, you’re what’s fucking wrong with society. I used cursing as a better way to articulate myself. Don’t make yourself look like a fool by assuming that my vocabulary is lacking. Cussing just cuts through bullshit that you’re trying to sell some shit for a completely unreasonable price without first being verified to even slang your shit here. So you Sir, can kindly and with a beautiful flourish, shove your fucking opinion right back into your asshole looking mouth!
So please, tell me again how your bitching about me cussing has anything to do with you blatantly breaking the rules of this very forum you wish to rid of my dirty mouth?

2 Likes

“If I cant smoke or swear im fucked”

2 Likes