Delta Separations CUP-15 ethanol extractor for sale SKIP the LEAD time

Delta

We have a Delta Separations CUP-15 for sale, its brand new and unused we purchased two systems and have decided that one is more than enough processing power for our needs so the other one is up for grabs!!
PRICE: 74,600$
INCLUDES: 10 X 15.5 gallon kegs, Keg transfer kits, 25 mesh bags

Here’s some information from the Delta Separations website:

About the CUP-15: The CUP-15 2.0 processes 300+ lbs. of coarsely-milled plant material in an 8-hour shift. It also boasts the lowest operating expense on the market, with 97% recovery of alcohol tincture from the spent biomass. Our CUP series has been adopted by some of the largest brands in the industry and reviewed as one of the most efficient and cost-effective systems available to craft processors.

Pricing: The base price on the CUP-15 by itself is $70,000.00. The “CUP-15 package” includes: 10: 15.5-gallon kegs, 2: Keg Transfer Kits, and 25: Closed Top Mesh Bags for a total price of $74,600.00.

Sales Tax and Shipping Fees: Please note that neither of these quoted prices reflects sales tax if possession of the order is taken in the state of California, nor shipping fees.

Lead Times: Lead times are 8-10 weeks, starting on the date the deposit is received. To place an order, a 50% deposit is required with the remaining due before shipping.

NOTE: We also have 2 Lenticular filters for sale and will include a training for free if necessary.

4 Likes

Where is the unit located? Message me contact info please

Santa Rosa, California I sent you a message with my contact info.

Hello,

I am interested in your cup 15. How can we connect to discuss details and payment procedure? My email is Edreyeslive@yahoo.com

Message contact info to me too plz

Hello, please email me ASAP. Looking to purchase right away.

Wanna just sell one of those lenticular filters?:grimacing:

I’ll have a answer for you tomorrow I have to think originally I wasn’t a fan of them but more and more I’m liking them compared to everything else

has this system sold yet? I’m in socal.

Thanks again for the opportunity man

Sent pm and would like to purchase

Hello, are you still selling this? Interested in it.

1 Like

Hello is your unit still available for sale? We can come to you with cash to purchase immedialty. My number is+18585255274

1 Like

Cup still for sale? Willing to throw an extra 5k$

1 Like

Is it still for sale

Yessir inbox me the other one sold but I have one left

I’m by Redding, is the unit still for sale? I have hemp just harvesting now. Thanks
ghawes@hawesfarms.com

1 Like

I sent you a email.

1 Like

Hey Greg, I sent you an email as well.

1 Like

Is this still available?