Delta Separations 2020 Cup-30 with aux equipment included BRAND NEW Recieved from Delta 8/4/2020 Still in plastic wrap NO LEAD TIME

Item: 2020 Cup-30 PSI UL model

Price: $125,000 for the cup 30
$6625 for the aux kit they sell with it.
total is $131,625

We are selling it at straight across retail pricing, there is no lead time it is in our possession right now and is brand new.

shoot me an email if interested, zack@scisolinc.com

cup-30 for sale|375x500

Not sure why people believe they’re used equipment is worth what I could get it for brand new just because there’s no lead time. I mean I guess I get it, if someone’s in a SUPER hurry and needs it now now now. But used shit should be going for 50-75 cents on the dollar new

1 Like

what? this is retail price for the 2020 model of the delta and it BRAND NEW it still has all the blue wrap plastic on it? it showed up in our warehouse yesterday straight from delta. We are a distribution comapny not a extraction lab. This cup-30 was never ran

1 Like

its not used sir

Its not used but its also not brand new. Why not return it to Delta for your money back?

Do they charge a restocking fee or will they not return it? If they will return it then I’ll take my commission for the knowledge, otherwise I would lower the price to reflect this statement.

2 Likes

how is it not brand new? im confused on your logic. it showed up in the warehouse yesterday and then we took the side of each crate off to how the contents of the crate none of the equipment has left the crate. that is the definition of brand new

some of yall on here crack me up XD

If anything, they could charge a premium for a brand new piece of equipment with zero lead time.

They took the capital risk to purchase, wait, and now stock an item that the mfg does not stock.

3 Likes

Yes it is brand new. but its not the same as buying from delta which would include support and warranty. will you offer that? or will delta transfer their normal warranty and support to the new buyer?

it would get transferred we work with delta on a daily basis. the warranty starts from the date it was received which would be yesterday. who ever buys this will definitely get support and warranty

2 Likes