Delta 8 viscosity at temperature

With d8 at room temp, that bubble’s still gonna be in the same spot tomorrow :joy:

12 Likes

At boiling water temperature, D8 is about the same viscosity as 30 wt motor oil.
At room temperature it is so solid that it is barely sticky.
It takes a 25-30% terpene cut to make it flowable enough for carts in a cool climate.
IMO, the long term effects of D8 are unknown and I’m not sure iy is as safe as D9.
It seems to affect short term memory more and longer than D8 for me.
Caution is advised.

3 Likes

Ya you guys are right about that stability with high potency D8…I misspoke earlier

Here is a flip test with 80%+ TAC D8

And this picture is 90%+ and it ain’t moving at all!

2 Likes

I’m less interested in Napalm and moreso looking into recreating the lost art of Greek Fire.

You can boil bones and urine in a sealed vessel to yield calcium phosphide, which ignites on contact with water- seems like a nifty thing to remember for the fallout

2 Likes

Bones and urine now you got my attention

1 Like

Thanks for all the information. My goal is to shoot thru a hot glue sprayer with a min amount of terps

Hot Glue Sprayer?
I’m not sure I really want to know.

2 Likes

He wants to spray down hemp flower with D8

This reminds me of the time I deboned a whole chicken, kept the bones and skin, and then replaced all the lean meat with carefully carved pork loin which was then fused back together with transglutaminase (meat glue) and staples to hold the form.

5 Likes

Why??

1 Like

General tip for heating distillate evenly: Use the microwave on the spin platter. Game changer.

2 Likes

Low power too @2terps_roji imo I usually set it between 20 to 40% power

Do you really need to ask?

I appreciate you for being completely, completely unhinged. Never change lol

3 Likes

I appreciate that.

I am not unhinged however-
eclectic, perhaps.

Unhinged implies that I’m not functional.

I function just fine.

2 Likes

I’ve got some shitty d8 and gasoline, plenty of sketchy vacant testing grounds up here in North Portland

1 Like

I feel like the police and fireman in Portland might be particularly sensitive to the idea of degenerate Hempsters cooking up cannabis derived sticky fire in the wake of this summers action and moreso, this weeks debacle-

This is the type of science that requires distance from populations, and flammable things.

A boat, perhaps?

the police in North Portland have worse things to worry about lol, we can just pick any of the dozen stripped and abandoned cars present at any given time on delta park

Does anyone know what delta8 max solubility in mct oil is? I know you can get about 40% with CBD isolite but unsure about delta 8 distillate.

hav you done the nozzle testing yet, if so what were your results?

1 Like

Yes, I named my first kid Nozzle, big deal.

4 Likes