Delta 8 retail pricing

My regular guy offers 30g of 94% distillate for $68 or about $2.25/gram. Anyone know comparable or better deals?

$5 says it’s not 94% and not compliant…

8 Likes

$5 says it comes with a COA from Altitude, PharmLabs, or DVT and has the name removed

2 Likes

Whom? Where? You can DM it to me if you don’t want to post it

1 Like

yes, i can help you with that. Dm me and i will get you some pricing tomorrow. we just need to have a quick chat

I hear @TheFeds also want in on the d8 convo.
Lol

1 Like

Delta 8 seems to have quickly become the sketchiest product available in the cannabis industry.

Speaking with retail store owners who carry the products, they are completely obvious to the process and do not seem interested in learning about it.

Saw a Dabbable product today advertised as “crumble” with 30% CBG, 15% delta 8, and 20% CBD with 35% unaccounted for, who knows, who cares.

2 Likes

5 Likes

It’s Summer 2006, and you are heating a chrome plated pot metal butter knife red hot with a torch to do a dab of black goop on a piece of wax paper. Your friend in the back seat is rolling up some brickweed harvested in 2004. As he pulls the last sneaky seed away from the tip, you notice that the filthy dime bag with wearing batman logo print does not have a COA attached.

“STOP” you yell at the top of your lungs!

“There is no certificate of analysis on that bag, we could DIE” you choke as you exhale your red hot knife hit.

Your friend is shocked.

“You are right!” he exclaims. he pulls out his t mobile sidekick and dials lil D.

“Yo” answers “lil” on speakerphone

“Lil D,” you start “we were busting down this bag and noticed there was no COA attached. Could you email us the batch test results?”

“No problem woe.” Lil D sounds chipper, he must have already started sipping his totally lab tested fake lean.

Minutes later you are forwarded an email. Attached is an image of a bloody document. You see that there is 13% less mold in this batch than last. Satisfied, your friend sparks up the joint.

23 Likes

open blasting with turkey basters, coffee filters and rubber bands, sitting in the basement with your friend smoking a joint.

6 Likes

Everyone was so safe because no one used powders

5 Likes

This just made my night :joy::facepunch:

2 Likes

You just encapsulated my late adolescence. “The back seat” really sent it through. @Qma you should start writing short stories.

4 Likes

94% is a measure of accuracy for the marketed properties of the material in question :point_up:

3 Likes

$5 says it’s not 94% delta 8, and not delta 9 thc compliant. Is that better @roiplek?

3 Likes

Nah man i was saying they’re 94% sure it’s D8, then probably 94% sure it’s 94% pure so 0.94^3=83% sounds about right

2 Likes