Delta 8 distillate to Europe

Wake up !!!
I work in a trade wher non off my imported compounds are illegal (RCS)
There is over 1 mln in valeu held back by customs Some pakkages for over 16 months
Not confiscated not under investigation
No it s yust sitting there and they will not release it
3 lawyers on the team who s job is releasing these compounds so that’s not the isseu
The law can be bend in both ways

7 Likes

That situation is about to change :smirk: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I would check that if I were you :wink:
Edit: i would double-check …

2 Likes

What exactly?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is a direct message function on this forum use IT
We are not alone

4 Likes

Are you interested or telling me about the de in this page?

I am telling you to keep law shady offers out of sight for your own safety
The DEA has 26 officers posistiond in the Uk permanent and they are known to play games when bored
Be safe :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip I’m new here👊

4 Likes

At least in Germany D8 is covered by the narcotic act

2 Likes

Good to know! What are the laws regarding hemp and CBD or other hemp based compounds and extracts?

Cbd has yust recently been taken of the narcotics list by the UN
Most country s don t have any clue exactly how to treat Cbd
Country s that where relaxed are less so lately
Poland and Italy
As for Germany is transparent in there way of treating cbd yet cbn is a slight isseu
Cbg and CBC are ok
So it s a minefield some get away and some don t

2 Likes

If I recall correctly the Swiss have a gigantic and thriving CBD market

3 Likes

We have cbd shops in every corner in Estonia. They are selling pretty much everything. From flower to isolate, but the prices are just ridiculous

1 Like

Yes deffenatly but they are not EU members

The legal situation of CBD and other cannabinoids is a disaster here in germany.

In general: Every CBD product must be made from hemp, that is listed in the european hemp catalogue. (Like Finola and all the other cup winning magic strains)

But the biggest problem is not having a general legal base for all products. Every end product is different.
For example:
CBD Buds are legal for B2B, but illegal for B2C

CBD Isolate is under regulation of medicinal products.
→ illegal

CBD Oil is under Novel Food Regulation. An approval process will roughly cost 250.000€ and it can take years for it to finish.

Nearly every CBD end product is illegal from legal position.
Paradoxically, all kinds of products are on offer everywhere. Oils, Creams, Isolate, Gummies…
And new companies are springing up everywhere.

Lets see where this will end.

2 Likes

For anyone else looking into the legality of D8 in Europe, let me save you the trouble, as we already looked into it. Here is the controlled substances list issued by EMCDDA.

It lists the following entry, along with its scheduling for each EU member country:

(THC) Tetrahydrocannabinol, isomers and their stereochemical variants

As you can see, the legislation covers all isomers of THC, including delta8, delta10, and whatever other isomers may appear on the market. With that being said, I am not 100% sure if all EU member states mention isomers and their stereochemical variants in their national legislation. I know that the EU countries we looked at definitely mention this. I would be very curious to know what country @delta8 is in and to see a copy of the official government letter they received.

Even if THC isomers are not covered by the national legislation in question, keep in mind that at the end of the day you’re messing with a psychoactive substance. And if you want to get technical, in the EU, hemp-based products and extracts are only technically allowed if derived from EU approved hemp varieties. This makes US extracts a grey area in the EU (I mean the entire industry is in a grey area to begin with, but I digress). It’s one thing to import some CBD isolate or TFree distillate from the US, and a very different thing to import delta8-THC.

You definitely do not want to play around with a psychoactive substance of dubious legality to say the least. Best case scenario you get your stock confiscated and a slap on the wrist. Worst case scenario you go to jail.

TL;DR: As a general rule delta8-THC is illegal in the EU. Don’t risk your money and freedom over it.

10 Likes

Well said , amazing and sad Cbn-d or HHC are allowed :grin: there a real option as long as thc levels are less than 0.2 in some and 0.3% in most countries
And that is still an isseu 27% thc is the usual content

2 Likes

Lol yeah, legislation in general is still a shit-show in the EU. However, some countries such as Romania for example, have introduced specific legislation banning the sale of any and all potentially psychoactive substances known to man or yet to be manufactured. This was introduced as a measure to try and combat the epidemic of “Spice” (also known as legal highs) that started around 2007. I wouldn’t be surprised if more EU countries have similar legislation.

1 Like

The only ones that know what freedom is
are the ones that have had it taken away.

1 Like