Delta 8 & Delta 10 CONVERSION SERVICE

We are NC PROCESSORS we convert CBD into Delta 8 and Delta 10. You have to be a licensed processing lab for us to make conversions. We process the material in your licensed lab and leave the material with you. Clear to light pink Distillate. Serious inquiries only. If you have never heard of Delta 8 or Delta 10 it’s amazing buzz. No one has it.

3 Likes

You sure your D10 catalyst is clean ?
Can you convert to d10 in concentrations to crystelize ?

1 Like

Haven’t made it that far yet on the crystallization we are planing to work on those next week. I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Let’s discuss this. I had a guy make me several liters but he has since flaked on me, you cannot is this in your facility and I pick it up? Your correct about the buzz, it’s amazing, and when you add it to d9 it makes d9 more intense. Text or call

David

561-302-3436

1 Like

what equipment is needed?

Short path

New to this site. Joined looking for delta 8. How do I reach you?

1 Like

Hello - How can I reach you?

Hi, do you sell Delta 8 to labs? We need some.

Yes but we are working on getting the d9 out right now. So we still are about 1-3% d9 check back with us on Friday.

1 Like

Hello - Are still making D8 ?
Please call me .
847-809-0779

I’m on the east coast with a licensed lab. Would like to get some info.

I own several retail smoke shops. I heard little bits and pieces about D10 not that long ago. I am very curious about it. If it is similar to D8 it should do very well. I heard it has the side effect of not Causing the munchies. Is that correct? If it is similar to D8 with out the munchies I am prepared to buy a lot of it. D8 flies out the door right now. Everyone comes back and sends a friend to get some as well. There is a whole chunk of people who don’t want the munchies. I am at the top of that list. If anyone has any info to share. Please feel free to. Amywazwaz06@gmail.com.

D10 has no psychoactivity. More comparable to CBN than anything

2 Likes