Delta 8 custom formulation - finished delta 8 products - licensed manufacturer

Ok chad er i mean steve

3 Likes

This is from the link in the video:

In December 2020, the FTC announced its first law enforcement crackdown on deceptive claims in the growing market for cannabidiol (CBD) products. The Commission took action against six sellers of CBD-containing products for allegedly making a wide range of scientifically unsupported claims about their ability to treat serious health conditions, including cancer, heart disease, hypertension, Alzheimer’s disease, and others. A summary of the proposed orders settling the agency’s respective complaint is provided below. The FTC announced final approval of all six orders in March 2021.

One, two, three, four, five, SIX hemp companies making misleading scientific claims that bothered the FTC. This is the worst tootsie pop ever.

4 Likes

Am I misreading that, or do they have to hand the FTC all their client data? That’s extremely sketchy for a d8 seller

5 Likes

I think the customer data is specifically limited to purchasers during the period where false claims were made. I’m not sure though, the guy you want to ask is most likely @Stevesgoodsonline :pray: :rofl:

4 Likes

#7. Canna Link Farming on Future 4200

While the members of this forum help boost relevent content, sometimes overly aggressive marketing can end in **disaster**. Always be sure to read the proverbial room when posting, and learn to respond to customer complaints rapidly and in a mutually beneficial manner. Remember, while a successful campaign can be profitable, a few bad decisions can be hazardous to all future campaigns.
8 Likes

Also, the reason I made this post awhile back was because I had all of those custom tubes made for the PreRolls before I knew they were going to sell me unusable flower, and I was trying to find the same strain so I could use the tubes.

3 Likes

L

This is a really great way to get yourself permanently banned from Future and ruin your reputation, I mean, ruin it more than you already have.

Steve, I know your going after dumbass customers who don’t do any research, but what the heck kind of impression do you think these SEO results will bring? Someone’s gonna see this post, look at your history and go “wow, fuck that”.

There are so many red flags I literally don’t know where to begin.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. I found that YouTube video on a reddit post from only a few days ago. It was one of the first duckduckgo results when I searched for Steve’s goods delta 8 yesterday. Steve was trying to win customers but he got buried under hate there too. You can’t deny the SEO is effective even if it’s not the desired result :smirk:

1 Like

I’m actually pretty upset now. I run my own business so I know exactly how important advertising is, but there are two things I absolutely refuse to do even if I’m desperate for customers and that’s.

1. cold calling

2. SEO

I don’t mind print ads, fliers, business cards etc because they don’t get in the way but from personal experience, cold calling and SEO degrades the quality of life. “But I need the customers!”, cries the shit tier seller who can’t build a decent reputation.

I honestly believe that SEO should be a felony because slowly but surely destroying the internet, the greatest database of human information ever conceived, and people like Steve are the reason it has become so broken and unusable. Seriously, I don’t want to go on a big rant here unless someone is interested but shit like what Steve is doing is why your web browsing experience has become horrible and awful in the past couple of years.

So I say this from the heart, not to the the online persona, not to the account or to the business, but Steve, the person himself behind the keyboard Go fuck yourself, I sincerely hope you go out of business. And don’t excuse yourself, no raindrop ever considers itself the cause of the flood. If every business did SEO you literally would not be able to use the internet anymore. If everyone did cold calling you literally wouldn’t be able to use your phone anymore because it would constantly be ringing 24/7.

3 Likes

He will, but not before shorting the market. Did your watch the true crime video on Steve’s “partner”? It’s a good watch and gives a accurate depiction.
@moveweight actually met the fella

1 Like

I don’t get why people make these ridiculous claims about D8, fuck what’s the point, 99% literally only want to know “will it make me feel high” anyways. This is straight ass the reason I didn’t bother becoming a reseller, because I don’t think I can fix that part of cannabis culture. But fuck maybe I should because my only claim would ever be "produces effects similar to ∆9 but as it’s use is relatively recent the full benefits and drawbacks of chronic use are unknown."which is really the only honest thing one can say but nobody is honest anymore.

2 Likes

I’ve done inside and outside sales. It’s hard to cut through the noise in a competitive market. I am so grateful to be doing inside sales now where people come to me already interested in my product.

I am also grateful for F4200, which has been very receptive and helped grow our cannabis market segment by leaps and bounds. I have also made good friends and it’s helped my primary job (weed!)

3 Likes

If you’re open and honest with your customers, they can’t ask for more than that. You just have to ensure that your products are diluted enough to be considered “compliant”. That would be the real challenge; ensuring that your product isn’t going to fuck someone else. That would be my concern. I wouldn’t feel comfortable knowing someone went to jail over one of my products

2 Likes

I mean I know, like I really know I sound generic and chide as fuck strolling in and making a grand statement like “wanting to change the culture”, but I really mean it, I get sick of the fact that if I have a drink I’m treated like an adult but everyone has connotations of me with the typical stoner mentality. Like honestly even the “Artisanal” style branding of shit rubs me the wrong way. I understand it’s capitalistic driven behavior from those predating on low information consumers, but I just want to know what the fuck I’m smoking and where it came from and wish other people cared enough too. I’m not a reliable enough guy to enact change how ever, that’s why I have a troll kid as my avatar because I don’t wanna accidentally beef people the wrong way.

3 Likes

“BE THE CHANGE that YOU WANT to SEE in the WORLD…”

4 Likes

Are you saying you extract your delta-8 from plant material instead of synthesizing it?

I honestly believe you need to read up on SEO lmfaooo

3 Likes

He’s too busy starting a d8 company and snitching out the local competition

1 Like

Go fuck yourself in the ass, how’s that lawsuit going for you? Really fucking thick headed of you to talk about competitors. At least unlike you I didn’t lie and make shit up.

I haven’t made shit up lol, the worst I did was confuse settled and admitted/convicted

def didn’t make this up

1 Like