Delta 8/9 With CBC Minor Profile

Yes, I agree with you 100%. I will update when I get the chromatogram and more testing results back. Thanks again for the help.

Chase

Clearly they’re cooking it down to olivetol and cycling back…

1 Like

I was mistaken on the terpene content. The remaining 8% will be oxides and other minor cannabinoids thank you.

Chase

What oxides and noids?

2 Likes

Like I mentioned in the threads above. The lab that tested our delta 8 only tests for the 11 cannabinoids that are listed on the COA. Awaiting on further results and chromatogram. Thank you.

Chase

Any time someone posts a competitive COA people start trying to find anything they can latch on to that’s wrong with it. Not sure if it’s jealousy or what but it’s not very conducive of innovation for this forum.

No one has ever posted a complete GCMS breakdown for every single impurity in any cannabinoid concentrate (natural or non) on this forum ever. I’m not sure why anyone is acting like this is the norm.

I’m not saying that it’s not a wise practice for the industry as a whole to migrate towards. I also agree that we obviously all look forward to seeing confirmation from a lab we are more familiar with like KCA since 0% D9 would be quite an impressive feat. The thing is if you sent this same sample to KCA and said “find out what the other 8% is” you’re going to get the same answer— unknowns. They might be able to ID a handful of obscurities like random cannabinoid isomers or heavy terpenoids but that might only shave off about 1% of the unknowns on a good day. Hell, try to find an example of someone who’s identified all of the inactives on a natural D9 or CBD distillate, let alone a converted product.

No hemp/cannabis testing lab is identifying everything in a sample right now. Labs can come close but you don’t go and put things that are inconclusive on a COA. The few labs I know of even capable of almost doing this will not even test cannabinoid products publicly and even then there’s going to be some unknowns/uncertainties on anything coming from the cannabis plant. A lot of the things that get identified will read vaguely as things like “unidentified cannabinoid MW=314” or “unidentified oxygenated sesquiterpene” because these chemicals don’t even have names yet or definitive measures to identify them. You might be able to infer that it’s a cannabinoid or maybe even something like an unknown isomer or ester of another known cannabinoid but nothing conclusive that you’d go and certify with your lab’s name on it. That’s just not something you do on an accredited COA.

No need to hold an unrealistic standard because someone may or may not have made a better product. They already said they’re going to let KCA take a stab at it. What more do you want? The 8% unknowns are 8% unknowns. If this really does turn out to be ND D9 then people should be congratulating them and supporting them, not grabbing your pitch forks. If you’re doubtful, hold out until the KCA results come in. Just don’t expect to find out what the “other 8%” is anytime soon.

22 Likes

Hey Guys,

I have 12 new kilos of some D8, but this batch does have some D9 in it. And 2% CBC.

$1,100 per
$900 (5or more)

Chase

delta 8.pdf (730.5 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks Chase :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

13 Likes

No problem at all! Glad I could help out. If you need anything else at all, please let me know. Thank you.

Chase.

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far! Down to 4 liters of our D8/9.
If you take them all it will be $900 per. Thank you.

Chase

2 Likes

Pmd thanks

1 Like

Hey how’s this stuff working out for you @anon56994712?

3 Likes

I ate .5 and greened out, does give me heartburn when I eat it though

1 Like

I Still have 3 available. New batch coming in at end of week! Thanks everyone!

Chase

1 Like

I would hope that ego is not what is driving the fear of the unknowns. For me, thinking of the unknowns, causes my mind to go directly to synthetic cannabis and I place synthetic cannabis in the same category as bath salts. Please correct my thought process if it is erroneous.

giphy(5)

2 Likes

Boss is in the house

1 Like

Chase, you still have any of the D8/D9?

1 Like

Yes I have 3 left still.

Chase

I scooped the last 3.
Chase was quick to respond to my messages.
The product is potent and well priced!
Completely satisfied with my purchase.

2 Likes