Delta 8/9 With CBC Minor Profile

We currently have 5 Kilos left of our Delta 8 Distillate. (more being processed at the moment)
$1,400 per Kilo
$1,200 per Kilo (In batches of 5)

Contact info:

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com
970-216-3903

Delta 8 COA.pdf (226.8 KB)

2 Likes

They’re saying there’s zero D9 in there?

3 Likes

Yes, that is correct. This delta 8 came back with an amazing profile.

Chase

Honest question, what’s the remaining 8%?

4 Likes

Yeesh. I’d like to see the KCA. Bet a dollar that 8% is d9… I’m getting 99.3% verified by KCA. Wanna know what the d9% is?? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Damn…

3 Likes

It looks like they did catalytic remediation on this

They used palladium to get rid of the d9, this is the remediation sop I’m working on and have tests in at KCA for right now

8 Likes

Hahaha! I get it man! I could slang kilos all day long, but I’m doing fine slanging edibles where my d9 IS compliant!

5 Likes

Interesting! Do you have any literature I could read up on? Now that I’m getting high numbers, I’d actually like to get it compliant

No, this is data I’ve gathered from my palladium cbn reactions

Neat! I’d love to see your results once you get em!

1 Like

I’ll send you some tests I’ve run to show you some interesting things I’ve discovered

3 Likes

Hey Shattertramp,

I see the total cannabinoids you are talking about being 92.20%.
The remaining 8% is defiantly not delta 9.
I have been working with this extractor on this delta 8 for some time now. I take him material and bless his heart he produces some amazing products.
So i will be honest with you guys. I am more on the farming and growing side of things. A lot
of these questions I will be asking my extractor, just so I know I am giving you guys the correct information. I appreciate all the information and feedback I receive from this forum. Thank you.

Chase

1 Like

As a fellow hemp slanger on this site, I would advise you to find out what that remaining 8% is and familiarize yourself with the process, and product, before trying to slang it on here. It’s a safety thing…

nobody really cares about the outstanding cbc profile, they want to know about residual unknowns and conversion byproducts

8 Likes

Any way you can ask for the chromatogram from the testing lab?

9 Likes

No one does this lol

3 Likes

I think it s platinum on this one :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Shattertramp,

Thank you for the feedback. As you can see the lab it was sent to only tests for those 11 specific cannabinoids that are listed on the COA. I am awaiting on more results and have also requested a chromatogram per @kcalabs advice. The remaining 8% is not delta 9. It is other minor cannabinoids, oxides, and terpene content. I understand what your saying. I am just sharing what we have with the community. Thank you.

Chase

1 Like

How are you getting terpene content in your delta 8 distillate?

Are you adding terps to dilute it ?

4 Likes

It will be interesting to see the unknown peaks and where they elute on the chromatogram.

The unknowns are still speculation at this point, but we agree that there is a high likelihood other cannabinoids are present.

3 Likes