Delta 10 THC

It was confirmed that there was almost 10% delta 10 in my sample. The disty was made from 2 different batches.

Batch 1: no idea where the trim came from and I do have a small amount of the crude left
Batch 2: trim was definitely outdoor norcal, no crude left but I do have some of the trim left

I can send a sample of the disty, the crude from the first batch, and would it help to send the trim from the second batch?

How much d8 in the disty? What about d9?

D8: 2.65%
D9: 69.91%
D10: 9.31%

about 1% CBN & CBG each.

@qga so @elephant has some distillate and biomass and crude of wich it s made any chance you figure out the catalist :grin:

1 Like

I thought the first rule of d10, was thou shalt not speak of the catalyst…:joy:

3 Likes

Maybe, have you all deduced the structure by 1-d and 2-d nmr? In other words, how certain are you the chemical you have matches reported chemical structure. In addition to your certainty or whomevers certainty be aware I will hold you accountable of your suspicions lol.

They have a bunch of spectroscopic data and it matches theoretical predictions and all signals are accounted for.

2 Likes

We are pretty sure about that d10 number. What are your questions?

You can find cnmr hnmr and 2dnmr data on my instagram at this name. More data coming soon

1 Like

You dont have that data on all 4 isomers do you?

We don’t. From the NMR we can tell which isomer Nug isolated. From my understanding it shouldn’t be a problem for our LC testing. Enantiomers absorb light the same so we should be able to quantify “d10 THC” and be as correct as a lab labeling “d8 THC”.

@drjackhughes has figured out how to separate d10 isomers on GC and presented on the topic at microscopes and machines

5 Likes

Paper has been posted before by @anon93688 but didn’t know if the reaction had been shown, can take down if already posted

15 Likes

It’s appreciated, I’m sure. Should we maybe make a literature dump for all the synthetic cannabinoid literature and patents (non-US and expired)?

4 Likes

I would help how I could. A paper I posted in the data dump the other day is a pretty good review of most of the semi-synthetics made but there are so many.

very cool

I was gifted some D10. Very different feeling. Super heady but doesn’t get me ‘stoned’.

4 Likes

Eat it.

2 Likes

d8 and (possible d10 still waiting on testing) are nothing like d9 and IME (and many others) they require double the dose for similar effect when eaten and even then the high is different

When did you ingest d10?

@extractepic said d10 hits harder when eaten then d9.

@shadownaught said he smoked some before bed and had the gnarliest dreams ever

@Jerefuckinmiah smoked some and said he could see himself switching to d10 one day when older, he said it decreased his need for cannabinoids throughout the day, normally hes always looking for something to smoke the d10 had him chillin thinking about life

7 Likes

I jumped the gun I am still waiting on the official test from @AlexSiegel to determine what the unidentified isomers are I am assuming d10 but I may be wrong so I will edit that post

4 Likes

We made a bunch of d10 gummies tonight I can’t wait to try em! I also have a great time dabbing it blended with other actives in diff ratios…

5 Likes