Delta 10 THC

thats what i was thinking. some sort of chiral phosphoric acid derivative…here is a review on the binol based phosphoric acids

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1021/cr5001496

10 Likes

Try it and let me know how it goes :wink: phosphorus wont cause recarboxolation. That should give you a clue as to what catalyst to use

1 Like

Theres more then 1 grade of phoscheck btw :wink:

Let me guess, some sort of palladium based catalyst in a hydrogenator-type reactor with co2 feed?

1 Like

No this is made through distillation with a specific catalyst.

14 Likes

Did we ever figure out what the chiral centers orientation? Did you see diastereomerism on the NMR?

To be 100% honest youd have to ask @extractepic about that, he showed me the NMR today and explained it

1 Like

Testing is my newest field tbh

2 Likes

How about some hints? Is it an organo-metal sort of catalyst?

@Bruce_leeroy I signed an NDA I cant release the catalyst.

4 Likes

Oh man this is neat

1 Like

3 different purities.
The white one is like 96%
The tan 86
The butter looking ones are 60% with some delta 8 and 9 in there so that’s how it crystallizes

6 Likes

…magnesium oxide…

3 Likes

MgO Is a catalyst for decarbing, but are you suggesting it recarboxylates d10 to d10a?
I got d10 in my latest distillate run, and I’m not sure how that’s supposed to crystallize, it’s not up to 60% purity, maybe only 20% d10

2 Likes

Magnesium oxide wont cause carboxylation, it will cause isomerization though lol

4 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 you wont state even if someone did say the correct catalyst. and my question is have you performed a reverse catalyst reaction to confirm nothing funky comes out going backwards? take the delta10a and reverse it.

1 Like

and are you getting delta10 then converting to delta10a ? because if that’s delta10a inside your jars; you’re not getting delta10… you’re getting delta10a so the proper literature and terminology is key. theres no conversion of delta 10 → delta10a ; its just coming out as delta10a post distillation run…?

Whatever it is, it’s in one of these “Phoscheck” products.

5 Likes

No ones even come close to guessing the correct catalyst.

Were not sure exactly what it is. It’s possible that that is 10a, they’re just not 100% sure yet as the NMR wasnt specific. It’s either has an acid group or something weird that causes it to crystallize. The PHDs who run the NMR wont give us a straight answer they need more testing which usually happens when you make something brand new. All they know for sure its delta 10

Show me someone who can reverse catalyze d8 into d9, no ones even doing that yet. Plus delta 10 has the bond in the weakest position.

This is formed through distillation.

You can make delta 10 or 10a using different catalysts

I signed an NDA, I cant say what the catalyst is. If you cant respect that then theres no need to talk. I said we will release the catalyst when were ready. We need ROI before we make this public. No need to get spicy because you’re mad

10 Likes