Delta 10 THC

https://www.instagram.com/p/B42dEXGhOdA/?igshid=dbxl2dllxwot

Think my experiment might have worked to make d10

If it did I’ll open source the catalyst on here :wink:

8 Likes

It presents in the same neighborhood, but the peaks are just a little off the side from CBC. I say, “peaks” because every time this happens to us there are two of them.

1 Like

We’ve been through this a few times. Sulphur contamination that isn’t remediated before distillation seems to be a sure fire trigger for it.

3 Likes

There’s always the little peak just to the left of the big one. Every, single time

I bet they are the two diastereomers of d10. A 1:10 ratio is reported in many synthesis methods.

3 Likes

Hes confirming what I said though.

I’ll be running the sulphur d10 experiment this next week hopefully

Tomorrow I find out about that d10 I tried to make

3 Likes

Re ran some old delta 8 and got some weird results
This test came back 71 % cannabinoids is there a good chance the other 20+- % could be delta 10? Thanks

Some of it might be.

Much easier to make such a guess with the chromatogram showing…

2 Likes

I rather bet the first one is CBC and the smaller is d10. The proportion varies depending obn sample type. The first peak matches perfectly with CBC standards, it is usually found in same levels as d9 in cbd plants, or as slightly higher levels than cbd in thc plants. Plus it is present in juvenile plant as well. In addition, this is the second smaller peak that increases significantly in the case of synthetic samples…

All these point to cbc.

Any update!?

This is the test results for my cbn, I think I’ll have better luck making d10 like that then with the below catalyst I thought would work

I’m going to try running this again at higher temps and see what happens

2 Likes

The d10 can be made into cbn with a longer reflux

The second pic is the starting material coa

I’m going to try to lock down just d10 with no cbn

3 Likes

Is this a broad mains fraqtion
Or you think you can cut it thighter ?
Still it s awesome loosing everthing else :+1::pray:

I’m going to use cbd from hemp and convert it to d8, then I’ll make that into cbn.

This was no purification of any kind

I just want to lock the sythesis down then I’ll make some high purity isolate.

It will crystallize

9 Likes

Nice :+1:

1 Like

Awesome work, congrats! What did you reflux w to accomplish these results? Exciting!!!

Hi! It was a pleasure to finally meet with you and all other people at the Vegas Glg .( I’m Dmitry from Oregon).
I’m was playing with the sulfur for the last few month and I get very interesting and consistent results with It.

I wasn’t able to find (yet!) specific catalyst to make a D10 crystals but I’m working with the CBD as a starting material so it could be a part of the problem.
Test results was made right after the reaction cleanup from the sulfur no chromatography or distillation was done to this samples . Is the anybody from the great minds on this forum getting better results with the CBD as a starting material?

1 Like

Yes. I didn’t test for d10 specifically but the starting material was CBD so im almost certain CBC is D10!

Usually hemp has CBC in it, CBC is the 3rd most prevalent cannabinoid

Alot more then MJ

You wont be able to crash d10 unless you get it over 60% in purity

Another thing

You probably do have CBC in that biomass, if there’s cbl present that’s a degraded product from CBC

It looks to me like you’re loosing cannabinoids to some extent as I’m sure your product is over 50% cannabinoids

4 Likes