Decarbed Slab & Gel Caps?

Wondering if I could de carb slab wax and throw it into caps via syringe. I know I can with distillate, I’m trying to get rid of excess slab. The ideas I’ve gotten fro this site so far have been very helpful

2 Likes

You can, or decarb and use for edibles.

2 Likes

It’s crc. Wouldn’t feel comfortable letting anymore of it combust into people’s lungs.

2 Likes

deleted

What?

I wrote something, then realized I didn’t read your post correctly. So, I deleted it.

1 Like

If u think you have powders in you mix how is ingesting so much bettsr?

1 Like

Air and food go down different tubes… the powders are respiratory dangers, I don’t believe eating a tiny bit would be any more harmful than eating some dirt. In fact eating a little bit of charcoal (not part of my CRC recipe) in capsule form is totally fine and arguably has health benefits.

3 Likes

Are you sure its contaminated? How did you determine?

what is part of your Crc Recipe @AppalachianExtractor *wink wink

1 Like

Why not just dial in your filtration and then re run it with fresh material?

3 Likes

Name brand powders! Dry as you can get em! Aside from that its just the same magic dust as everyone else.

1 Like

nah, it’s gotta be dirt, the dust has too many fines :wink:

4 Likes

True lol any suggestions on brands @AppalachianExtractor I’m using summit to start off, but this will be my first rodeo with these specific powders.

I’m Carbon Chemistry all the way! https://qualitystainlessparts.com/ and @Killa12345 will treat you real nice!

6 Likes

Wow, I really appreciate the suggestion!! I just bookmarked the link lol, definitely going to put an order in once I run out, and I’m gonna see other deals I can find on there tomorrow!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Taste terrible, respiratory pain far worst than a normal dab and lingers.

Check @Killa12345 out on ig too, the man puts in serious work for his customers! It’s almost like watching a very busy coke dealer live stream his hustle, but he’s pushing other powders :rofl:

2 Likes