Decanter centrifuge,Ex proof,UL listed motor.Mainly used for hemp extraction

Our decanter centrifuge is a horizontal, continuously working and continuously spiral discharging sedimentation centrifuge.

This machine is a countercurrent horizontal spiral discharging and settling centrifuge (horizontal screw centrifuge or centrifugal dehydrator for short), and the main machine is composed of column and cone drum, spiral discharging device, differential, bearing seat, frame, housing, main and auxiliary motors, and electrical system.
Decanter centrifuge.2

● our motor with high efficiency and energy saving YBX3 series flameproof three-phase asynchronous motor, the main body for the IP55 protection grade, insulation class is F, explosion-proof level dIIBT4;
● motor rated voltage of 380 v.Rated frequency: 50HZ;
● using the environment temperature is not more than 40 ℃, the lowest temperature is 15 ℃;
● For continuously S1 work mode;

From i know,more team use the decanter centrifuge for the hemp extraction,of course, the basket centrifuge is still used in this field.
But the decanter might a good trendency in this industry.

Could i know more requirements about the decanter centrifuge?Such as the material?if you need low temperature extraction?..
All information,i hope you could kindly discuss in this post!!!

2 Likes