Debate

We partied a lot then, there is no way to know for sure

This was about…10 years ago? Stupid ass wanted to open blast, I explained the safest way to do it at the time…OUTSIDE… Wanted to pay me for my time to make sure he didn’t fuck his shit up. Long story short he got sick of the safe, slow heat source outside and when I went to take a leak fuckhead was putting a pyrex pan on a gas stove, about to double boil the bitch without checking displacement. Water overflowed, flames flickered up, made the pan light, and since he obviously fucking failed the entirety of 4th grade he decided to pour water on a chemical fire instead of smother/cover with the top of a metal fucking pan to cut off oxygen. Burning half water/half butane lava mix overflowed everywhere and he made a little ‘I’m a fucking stupid asshole that should have listened’ squeal and made a fucking ring of burning napalm-butane vertically, all over the stove, himself, and essentially the entire kitchen, including the ceiling (stripe right up the middle, most burnt out rather quickly). I essentially had to play Hank Hill in that episode of King Of The Hill where he fucking puts out a huge grease fire and had to deal with 3 idiots causing it.

It was honestly the biggest what the fuck moment of my life. I had explained 100 times the risks to those fucksticks. They got what they deserved as far as i’m concerned, It could have been way worse.

4 Likes

i have my OLD SCHOOL tag there lmao

this place is nuttin like it

1 Like

Holy fuck, I opened story time didn’t I lol.

But damn man that’s very unfortunate I’m sorry you had to hug the stupid naked man for his own stupidity’s

3 Likes

Thats too funny bro! I had an incident in like 2014 with open blasting. I was blasting outside but when I dumped all the tubes of butane soaked weed back into a turkey bag I didnt give it enough time to disperse before bringing it back in… was on my counter and I was about to smoke a bowl I literally sparked the lighter and watched the spark fly straight into that bag and fucking boom that bag went up so quick it turned my kitchen ceiling black and I had to grab the melting bag with my hands and run it outside. Between me and my 2 friends we probably melted 4 sweaters trying to snuff it out between the kitchen and the back porch. Burnt ass carpet from dropping the fire ball on the run over…

Needless to say I learned a huge lesson about just how easy it can all go to shit even when I was thinking I was being safe… which looking back now I was not.

Got a few bad burns on my hand and lost 2 good sweaters of my own that night but I didn’t burn my house down.

I was 9 miles in the Sierra Nevadas with my house on 20 acres behind a wildlife fence… no fire department in the world could of saved that mountain if it went up lol.

Ah I miss having land away from everything… maybe again someday :joy:

4 Likes

Basically man bc i asked a question about a simple task yes but also in the thread I stated that said partner/friend wanted to hear it from the pros that this could be done. I have a cl system was just having a conversation about it and he disagreed that it could be done correctly without cold crashing or the purity of cl extraction compared to open blasting. That’s why I said he wanted to hear it from the pros that it could be done Instead of trying to read something that he doesn’t understand.

1 Like

Ty stone appreciate it from now on I will try to look up tech or sop but ty much appreciated

HAHAHA! Holy shit, honestly I wonder how i’ve become semi competent in anything with these little misadventures. At least learning the hard way is still learning! My little incident happened in the middle of fucking Boston, still having a hard time wondering how we got away with that

2 Likes

Right lol. Im just glad I learned from my mistakes. Always something to improve on though with safety.

1 Like

if you want to destroy my sweater…

smoke a bowl near my throw aways.

13 Likes

Thank you for the bear hugs naked

As my skin it boiled away

8 Likes

All you need is stray ignition
And this shit can fuck your day!

8 Likes

Best… Song… Ever.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Omg :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I knew instantly what song that was haha

1 Like

Got to lab today and decided the above ignition warning was for me…

Thank you!!!

See: Tube socks cause shocks? (So don’t do it!)

3 Likes

your question has been answered and to enforce it I will say, yes its very easy to do, no you probably shouldn’t do it. Can be very unsafe, creates a subpar and possibly harmful product.

1 Like

Yes. Documented from Africa…

2 Likes

Well I have proved him wrong gentleman. That for the help have crystals forming as we speak just not sure how good they’ll be but we shall see lol. Thx again for anyone who helped

Hahaaa

Don’t even get me started on UK shenanigans. Y’all aren’t safe either

“Does this look like PGRs to you?”

“[screenshot of text message] UK Runtz tins tap in :iphone:

“Legit IG Cali plugs??”

“Smoking at uni?”

“Scored this ammy for 15 quid from my flat mate did i get ripped off?”

1 Like