Death by ‘Death by Gummy Bears’?

And so it goes… the game of cat and mouse started by the Ag bill and pseudo-legal sales of ‘1000 mg per package’ d9 THC gummies.

“The federal Food and Drug Administration first alerted the state board about “Death by Gummy Bears’s after reports of young people who becoming ill after consuming them. The FDA began investigating Erpelding’s companies after a healthy, 23-year-old in West Virginia died in October after consuming 10 Death by Gummy Bears brand items. The cause of death in the case is listed as undetermined.”

3 Likes

It looks like someone jerked off on the package. Couldn’t he have OD’d on gummies in a nicer package?

But really, who the fuck OK’d this packaging!? Like what was the thought process behind the “unknown white splash” at the top of the package? I have some serious questions for their graphic designer

12 Likes

So it was MN state law, the passage of a bill limiting to 50 mg per package, that got Brad.

Poor Brad.

Looks like a dolphin jumping out of a birthday cake?

1 Like

If the d9 don’t get you, the diabetes will.

2 Likes

THEY FUCKIN WILL(ford).

7 Likes

This shocking footage from a late 1980s commercial shoot is what the Brimley family is crediting his long and arduous fight with the 'beetus to

7 Likes

The only edible I enjoy is eating a whole gram of RSO. So, I guess it’s all about tolerance and not being a fucking retard.

And don’t let kids eat weed stuff and maybe actually listen to start low, go slow. If it hasn’t kicked in then maybe go about your day, don’t eat more edibles.

Its a 10 pack, all 10 combined are 1000mg of D9? or each one is 1000mg? either way; wow

Anyone remember the Korova black bar?

4 Likes

One gram of RSO does not equal 1000 mg d9

4 Likes

Still 1000mg of mixed cannabinoids. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::octopus:

“State authorities allege Erpelding’s Moorhead-based warehouse possessed more than 140,000 packages of edibles that contain as much as 100 milligrams of THC per serving.”

Is it? I thought RSO was glorified crude. Like closer to 60-70% TAC.

13 Likes

This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

4 Likes

I’ve seen this company being advertised on PKA and always laughed at it. The script they were sent to read is just as bad. I believe it says “the boys in the lab” and “cooked up something” somewhere along the lines in it.

2 Likes

Sharp enough to cut off the feeling to my legs right before a flight (that later got cancelled thank god for san diego’s flight curfew at 11 pm)

2 Likes

Yes I would say 50-60% d9 (500, 600mg/g) is more accurate for RSO

so youd need to eat 2g

Here is shatter not decarbed

Here is sugar decarbed

In before “yoooo but my boys shatter I never ever tested once is 99.9% d9 and I get it for 5 cents a gram”

Edit: found some bho crude

10 Likes

1000mg of d8 killed a healthy adult? Crazy

3 Likes

Oh shit. I thought It was D9.

It also says they weren’t tested… so who know what kills him.

1 Like