DEA: "Seeds are legal, DKWTF you thought they weren't."

I really did not know this thats CRAZY - you guys grow tonnes and tonnes of weed and sell it in shops but you can’t ship seeds to another state? Even in Europe you can buy and sell seeds anywhere no issue (bar a few weird places).

Over here you can sell anything and everything as openly as you’d like except for the actual (THC) weed. Laws are strange things.

** Not cussing the USA i fucking love america im gonna move there one day just saying!!

2 Likes

govt still has import rules on seeds and food and stuff. But its legal. they will confiscate it if importing bad stuff and if you lie flying it in youre fucked.

Regarding international shipping, it is usually against the rules to send any seed of any kind without a “photosanitary certificate.” These rules are brought to you by giant ag conglomerates like the former Monsanto. Everything international must be declared as something, so stick the seeds in a t shirt or DVD case and declare it as that.

4 Likes

Indians used to sew them into hems in clothing.

Someone somewhere has grown some seeds by burrying an old jacket…

3 Likes

Never had anything seized before this time. I’ve ordered from over a dozen international places (and several domestic) over the 20yrs I’ve been growing (on/off). Most international seedbanks will ship inside another declared item from my experience, although some don’t. I’ve had seeds sent straight from Amsterdam just taped to a piece of paper in an envelope get to me fine but that was sketchy.

I’ll just get that new Biden pardon if they leverage charges…

2 Likes

i used to get that green tape on seeds alot. attitude sent in a mug or shirt and i ddint get them caught. canada sent inside corrugatted plastic and those made it too.

1 Like

Well…

Psilocybin spores are legal for research purposes /looking under a microscope and checking out the structure. Growing their fruiting bodies is still illegal.

Though I remember when everyonedoesit used to sell seeds as “art beads” or “souvenirs”

I wonder how Mark Emery feels about this.

3 Likes

He can’t hear you over his tonnage and railway cars!

I think there’s a few documentaries that tell his story.

1 Like

Here in the Netherlands they got mouth swabs, idk how they work exactly. But up to 1 or 2 days then can detect I believe.

Bassicly the rule is you can drive again 48 hours after your last smoke or whatever, backwards ass country over here.

this whole country a joke, cannabis is 100% illegal, yet 400+ shops buying from the blackmarket (mostly criminal gangs) and then the state comes along and collects tax from those shops.

They litterally just allow it to happen, its even called “gedoogbeleid” wich litterally means the: tolerate policy😂

Narcostate shit😂 looking all cute and innocent to the outside world lol, yeah the dutch, tulips, cheese, and farmers.

Nothing to see here move along.

2 Likes

how criminal are these criminals? As long as they aint killing no one I’d say that sounds pretty fucking cool lol

Idk, how deep do you think it goes😂 aint torture chambers, shoot outs in the streets, killing a journalist, morcro maffia type shit criminal enough I would say.

Those 400+ shop are not running on mums grow tent I would think + massive amounts leaving this country😂

These gangs here range from Mexican cartels, Morcro maffia, serveral biker gang, italian maffia you name it.

Its not much talked about but its known we have a problem.

But the cannabis situation alone straight up makes us a narcostate by design, how can you collect tax on something you say is 100% illegal.

That makes everyone selling to a shop, or selling in general a criminal. So they tax criminals, wich makes us a narco state.

Never mind being world largest exporter in mdma and all that bulshit😂

I dont think its cool😂 its fucking the world we live in😂

5 Likes

Its not directly related to cannabis maybe, but I would like less crime and less of whatever the F this is😂

All caused by drug prohibition.

1 Like

But wait, there’s more!

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221213005473/en/High-Tide-Enters-New-Vertical-in-the-United-States-With-Launch-of-Cannabis-Seeds

1 Like