Data Dump! (Scientific Papers)

https://repository.library.northeastern.edu/files/neu:1741/fulltext.pdf

2 Likes

I wanna dump some mediocre stuff I was given from Northeast Institute of Cannabis in MA - When they were still a thing. FUCK THOSE FUCKERS FOR ROBBING ME AND CHARGING ME 2,000$USD FOR THIS BULLSHIT (Ext is the extraction info packet)

NIC History.pdf (421.9 KB) NIC Ext.Inf.pdf (275.6 KB) NIC Science.pdf (221.8 KB) NIC Business .pdf (293.5 KB) NIC Patient Services (1).pdf (309.4 KB) NIC Cultivation 3.pdf (441.8 KB) NIC Cultivation 2.pdf (414.5 KB) NIC Cultivation 1.pdf (551.9 KB)

6 Likes

Identification and Characterization of Cannabimovone, a Cannabinoid from Cannabis sativa, as a Novel PPARÎł Agonist via a Combined Computational and Functional Studymolecules-25-01119.pdf (1.5 MB) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339644595_Identification_and_Characterization_of_Cannabimovone_a_Cannabinoid_from_Cannabis_sativa_as_a_Novel_PPARg_Agonist_via_a_Combined_Computational_and_Functional_Study

Bro holy shit you just uncovered some seriously backlogged memories for me. I actually wrote the “extraction” portion of that material I want to say around 2014 or 2015. I was still living and working up in Vermont at the time, I was contacted by one of the people that put together that program about writing what was described to me at the time as “A very basic introduction to extraction concepts and techniques” for an extraction class they we’re putting together and was given a short list of extraction methods they were interested in, which was also being worked on by bobby nugz and someone else I don’t remember. I was told at the time they we’re planning to do a more in depth class/workshop that would go into the details of extraction, refinement, etc. Since I was never guaranteed compensation, which I never received, I turned down doing the advanced/in depth stuff and sent over a very rudimentary write up on their requested topics which they then edited themselves.

Once I sent them the information I never really heard from them again other than a few emails about teaching for them (also turned down). I never met any of them in person, nor did I know what they were going to charge for it or that they would sell it as an actual “extraction class”, though the few people I did speak with seemed at the time to be legitimate and part of the community. A couple years later I heard they went defunct, I think the owner died or something.

I’m very sorry to hear that’s the experience you gained from them, I figured they just did two hour long seminars for like $100. If there’s any papers in my collection I can give to you can send a drive link to your email. My VT operation also just acquired a new facility for processing and teaching workshops that I would gladly give you a free pass on a workshop of your choice. I hope you gained something out of that experience.

7 Likes

Yeah don’t trust people that call thier education program a comune :joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Cannabinoids as therapeutics by Raphael Mechoulam

cannabinoids-as-therapeutics-2005.pdf (2.1 MB)

2 Likes

No, they were unable to pay/use the location any further and shut down. As for the owner/creator of the program I don’t know who he is or what he’s up to (nor do I give a fuck) all I know is that the location shut down. I should’ve made a claim, I just read four people got thier money back…

2 Likes

http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/3123/1/Emily_Sin_final_PhD_thesis.pdf

And all the wax I throw away
Shame

1 Like

Kiselak TD, Koerber R, Verbeck GF, Synthetic Route Sourcing of
Illicit at Home Cannabidiol (CBD) Isomerization to Psychoactive Cannabinoids Using Ion
mobility-coupled-LC-MS/MS, Forensic Science International (2020)

2020_110173_forsciint.pdf (2.3 MB)

Recent manuscript from a forensic journal that looks at the acid-catalyzed conversion of CBD to active cannabinoids using dilute hydrochloric, sulfuric, and acetic acids, and considers the profile of cannabinoids produced in each case

Keeps amazing me how research is often done in ways that do not seem obvious
The reaction temp in this paper 70C
Wtf one google search should indicate 100C at least and 200C at most
Yet you research at 70 C fools

1 Like

Well, I think the idea was to do it the way the foolish people would do it lol!

1 Like

Then again thx for sharing
Confident @Kingofthekush420 gets better yields with any of the acids mentioned

1 Like

My full d8 conversion sop is actually performed at a much lower temp then 70c, which is why I’m going to use it to make d8 thc a and crystallize it

@Roguelab

5 Likes

Ah cool, see I wasn’t convinced high temps were necessary.

1 Like

been looking for something like this, Thanks Rogue!!

2 Likes

Alkaloids in Cannabis Sativa L.

2 Likes

PKS Activities and Biosynthesis of Cannabinoids and Flavonoids in Cannabis sativa L.

“A reversed-phase C18 column (250 mm×4.6 mm, Inertsil ODS-3) was used. The solvent system and the operational conditions were as described by Justesen et al. ([1998](javascript:;)) with slight modifications. The mobile phase consisted of MeOH : H2O (30 : 70, v/v) with 0.1% TFA (A) and MeOH with 0.1% TFA (B). The gradient was 25–86% B in 40 min followed by 86% B for 5 min and a gradient step from 86 to 25% B for 5 min at a flow-rate of 1 ml min–1 and at 25°C. A 20 μl aliquot of resuspended hydrolyzed samples was injected. Retention times for aglycones were as follows: apigenin 23.02 min, kaempferol 21.95 min, luteolin 18.37 min, quercetin 16.37 min, isovitexin 5.32 min, vitexin 4.71 min and orientin 3.64 min; and for apigenin-7- O -Glc 10.7 min and luteolin-7- O -Glc 7.42 min. Flavones and flavonols were detected at their maximal UV absorbance (quercetin, 255 nm; kaempferol, 265.8 nm; apigenin, isovitexin, vitexin and apigenin-7- O -Glc, 270 nm; and orientin, luteolin and luteolin-7- O -Glu, 350 nm). The flow rate was 1 ml min–1 at 25°C. Calibration curves with their respective standards were made. The standards apigenin and vitexin were dissolved in MeOH : dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) (7 : 3), orientin in MeOH : DMSO (8 : 2, v/v), apigenin-7- O -Glc and luteolin-7- O -Glc in MeOH : DMSO (9 : 1, v/v) and the remainder only in MeOH.”

2 Likes

Molecular docking analysis of phyto-constituents from Cannabis sativa with pfDHFR

2 Likes
4 Likes