Dashmile / Damy 's Never clogged cotton-free 510 Vape Cartridges, best for thick oils delta 8, delta 9, thc-o, hhc, etc

Dashmile / Damy 's Never clogged cotton-free 510 Vape Cartridges, best for thick oils delta 8 thc, delta 9, thc-o, hhc, etc.

Never clog sure but does it leak? That hole is huge

2 Likes

Sure, No leaking either, and they are working best for thick oils delta 8 thc, delta 9, thc-o, hhc, etc.

And, the Ceramic heating cores (inside of the 510 vape cartridges) are Dashmile / Damy self-developed; they are not the traditional or ccell coils.

Cool, I was just wondering about that huge hole. You should do the hot car test - put a full cart in your car’s cupholder upside down from the time you get to work 'til you get off and see if the next hit sends a molten glob of distillate into your throat.

2 Likes

Good question, … Of course, Safety comes first, till now no oil splash into the throat based on our thousands of inhales and tests.

dashmile product is bushtit and rubbish , i try their device , leakage and clogging happened always ;

cant imagine how they can produce such a rubbish , even i like their design ,but quality is headache issue