DAF tek: "np-710"

DAF Tek:

• Begin with a cold hydrocarbon extraction of fresh frozen material,
  • Ensure the extraction is done cold enough to exclude fats/waxes, or ensure a proper dewax is performed
  • CRC after you perform dewax, find a media (or media mixture) that assists your crystalization process
    (lower pH media = faster crystalization , higher pH media = slower crystalization)
  • Make sure you’re diamonds are formed neatly with little inclusions, don’t try to do this quickly unless you’re @J12
  • Wash your crystals off with cold hydrocarbon so there’s absolutely no terps or anything on them (could also do a second crystalization but that’s more work and time, could also crush up your first crash and centrifuge off your terps)
  • Continue the crystalization process on the decanted terps until a clean HTE with little solvent is achieved. This is much easier with fresh frozen material
  • Vacuum purge you’re terp layer while collecting any volatilized terps to add back in later
  • add cleaned crystals to a round bottom flask on a heating mantle, vacuum it out add some nitrogen, then vacuum it out again
  • Set to 95-110°C under a very deep vacuum until you stop getting bubbles (can be done in a rotovap for more even heating, may yield better color)
  • Lower temp to 50°C, cut vacuum and allow nitrogen to bleed in
  • Add terp fraction and mix till homogenous

Voila DAF Tek. Nitrogen steps are optional for improved color.
@sonicgardens

27 Likes

I dont understand the point unless youre putting it in a cart, seems like the only difference here between what a lot of people do is that they are decarbing the diamonds before adding the terps back. Dont get me wrong those carts are probably A1, but i would personally rather drop a fat diamond onto a banger

8 Likes

I agree, I just figured while DAF was trying to make some super exclusive product, I’d set up the market with it since it’s such a low cost Tek. I used to do this to make carts when I was first starting out haha

7 Likes

So I was right, it’s just decarbed THCa.

You’re just decarbing under nitrogen?

7 Likes

Just sweep with nitro before applying vacuum and decarbing to reduce oxidative byproducts

5 Likes

Have u made some this way?

1 Like

I make personal carts this way all the time.

Decarb diamonds/sugar. Add terps back at low temp.

A1 carts compared to the same terps w disty. Night and Day

8 Likes

It’s called centrifugal force. No cold washing needed.

14 Likes

It’s the best too

4 Likes

Yeah I used to make all my carts like this a year and a half ago. I never did it with fresh frozen though so my quality was never as high terp-wise

1 Like

That sounds good too. Most people don’t have a centrifuge fit for drying their crystals so I thought I’d offer a more widely doable Tek since I doubt anyone wishes to invest in tech to make this Tek work.
I’ll add it to the post though

3 Likes

Nice! What does DAF or NP 710 stand for?

Dirty Arm Farm , idk what NP stands for, 710= OIL

1 Like

Nature’s product or something like that iirc

2 Likes

Calling this product new or original speaks volumes about its makers.

:clown_face::mans_shoe:

9 Likes

Np stands for nature provides because he’s a dirty smelly wook.

9 Likes

He seems to be proud of what he does. Can’t blame him for that. I’ve been separating the lighter compounds from cannabinoids since 2015 or so. I also run my own analytics lab that’s set up with brand a new GC and LC so I can verify my products efficacy. It’s fun, and I’m glad he’s happy too. IMO this is a great tek for making a dabbing oil. A similar cannabiniod fraction could be achieved through chromo-disty, but the flash n’ crash method is nice as well. Terpenes are easy to extract too. Hydrocarbons do the job well, CO2 can also do an amazing job. So theres lots of ways to skin this pig. He seems to like this way the best, and I have no problem with that.

4 Likes

I’ve never met this person or the people from daf so I wouldn’t know. They seem to really think this product is amazing based on their Instagram account. I say good for them. I have no problem with people being proud of their products. I’ve seen them say things like “Nothing like this had ever been made” which I think we all found a bit amusing… but other than that they seem to make some pretty nice stuff with this method (or something similar to it).

2 Likes

It’s hard to make crap when you get to work with the biomass he has…

12 Likes

That takes way too long and is such a waste of time. Just cold crash in the system and pour out fully crashed HTE.

2 Likes