DAF at it again!

Truth.
All he does is take his HTE and separate from his crystalline, decarb the crystalline, and then homogenize the HTE with the now decarbed thc.

Remember this is the same guy who said that the use of bleaching powder’s results in the presence of exoskeletons in extracts

19 Likes

Omg I kinda forgot that.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha hahaha I forgot about the whole exoskeleton thing :joy: he also dabbed all the crc powders

9 Likes

Does anyone know if they are a member here?

Well boys… we made it. Forum post about an ig post about a forum post about an ig post!

8 Likes

So meta.

14 Likes

Spot on and well said @TheGratefulPhil . I agree with you.

Ya can’t hate on the guy’s hash but man is he ever the perfect definition of a loudmouthed blowhard.

@Sidco_Cat I understand this stance but I personally look at it from somewhat of an opposite perspective from you in the sense that the in-person interactions are an act and the online interactions reflect true nature.

Obviously I don’t know how well you know the guy so before I give your stated opinion of him being “a very nice young man” any weight I’d have to know more about how well you know him because he truly seems very egotistical and mean-spirited on his social media posts.

Have you spent many weeks and months together working with this guy in close quarters and really seen his true nature without the veil we all put up when we first meet and get to know people or have you just had a somewhat casual business or personal relationship with some light conversations and interactions here and there?

Also Cat, I’m not sure how old you are, but I’m in my mid-thirties and when I look at the person on the left in the pic below, who I believe is the guy Jamie you’re referring to and also the one who controls the IG, the last thing that comes to mind is “young man”.

Dude looks to pushing 40 and I’m pretty sure he has a few kids. I’m honestly not talking shit about the guy here. I’m just saying he’s not some “young man” in his 20’s or something acting like this where you could maybe understand and chalk it up to him just holding and expressing a little youthful immaturity like we all did when we were young.

Humans are professionals at lying in person. It’s a skill we’ve honed over many thousands of years. IMO, when you see someone display traits on social media that differ from what you experience face-to-face it’s most likely that the things you see on social media are their true nature and they cover it up in person-to-person interactions.

Of course people always have the cop out that “hey I’m just being edgy on social media to generate content” but I don’t buy it in most cases.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-16PKl4XC/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

4 Likes

This guy gets it…or I’m just confused like he is.

Daf is the only IG I have ever unfollowed due to content I disliked or found in poor taste. I also spend no time on IG…

6 Likes

Also to the DAF minion who reports to the boss man: You all are using the term “viscosity” completely wrong. You’re clearly trying to express that the extract is runny at room temp. That would mean it’s NOT viscous.

Viscous means thick and resistant to flow.

I would normally just let you all at DAF go on using the term wrong and continue making a fool of yourselves but this kind of misappropriation of terms (like cryo) make us all look bad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_0XmGDFISk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

So the conclusion is a crazy heavy terp profile from their live material homogenized with decarbed THCa? Just sounds like fire input material for a vape cart to me

6 Likes

34 Likes

Unless that’s viscous compared to the consistency we normally expect terps to be?

I’ve known Jaimie for a long time now, he’s definitely a better person IRL. Social media has a jading affect on people in my experience. If you imagine 10% of any population are ass holes, and also typically the loudest, at least 5500 of his IG followers are there to hate on him. He seems to reflect that and not give af about the image that portrays, for better or worse.

16 Likes

When people are good folks in real life but come across as less than that often enough to build a reputation for it…so much so that strangers dislike him…

The cannabis game just got no tegridy these days.

7 Likes

I’ve read people say that ol’ @spdking is a good person in real life.

People are easily misled. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

:joy::joy: the memes on this forum are undefeated

3 Likes

One of my quarantine goals was to get familiar with photo editing, haha.

5 Likes

Becoming a interesting world if we have to have quarantine goals…

I thought the trapped bubbles in the extract was residual solvent imo

If you tell people I’m a nice guy they might get the wrong idea about me. We don’t want that.

20 Likes

Looks like it’s high terpene and homogenized crc resin instead of recrystallized. If it doesn’t sugar up over time I’d be surprised. Looks tasty.

1 Like

I choose to love people and think the best of them. It’s ok if I’m wrong. I gain way more than I lose.

14 Likes