@Dabszb247 wants to know how you grow

Continuing the discussion from BHO/PHO vs. Rosin:

@Dabzn247, start here: Best Strains or grow Technics for increased resin production?

or ask in this cultivation thread all of your own :wink:

1 Like

you put the seed in the dirt, you water it, you turn the lights on, you smoke some dank bud

5 Likes

Get some good strains and see which works best for u.

Banana punch
Purple punch
Cherry pie breath
Grape pie
Forum gsc
Cookies and cream
Darth vader s’mores
Hells fire og
Lemon og
Blueberry jack
GMO
Chem4
Buddhas gift
MAC1
Cannatonic4
Tahoe sap
GG4
Blackberry kush
Nepalese hashplant
Orange zkittlez
Animal cookies
Bandit breath

7 Likes

thats one hell of a garden man! Nice work!!!

2 Likes

Nice.

And I thought I have a big strain list!

2 Likes

I get the gist of it but i just wanted to see if y’all recommend certain equipment for indoor grow such as grow boxes or other things, or would you say doing it in a room alone is the best option?

personally I like to just do it in an open room, that way if you need to expand it, it’s much easier. I run a single room and put up that thick plastic sheet stuff to segment off sections, that way I can have a clone/veg area separate from flower and run different light cycles. Always line the plastic with the white side out for better reflection.

Lighting can be a topic all in itself. The tried and true MH/HPS will get you where you need to go. I run 2 600W HPS in flower, but am replacing them with DIY LED strips. I phased the 600w MH out in veg and replaced it with 200W of COB’s.

Your growing medium is another topic in itself. For simplicity I run a no till soil setup. When plants are harvested, they get chopped at the base and new plants are planted. The soil gets amended here and there with teas and other organic matter but otherwise it’s been getting better over time and my flavor and yields are the best they’ve ever been.

I use no bottled nutrients at all, clone with plain water, water with tap water.

I run a 2 week cycle time, every 2 weeks new plants go in, and old plants get the chop.

at harvest time I trim the main colas and the rest gets run as BHO.

Hope that helps some, there’s litereally 10000 ways to grow, it’s all about finding what works for you

4 Likes

Like dis

1 Like