Dab Tool is necessary for dabbing?

Does anyone use dab accessories? Like dab tools, silicon hoses, and glass mouthpieces.
Is it necessary for your dabbing?

1 Like

Just post the ad

12 Likes

Silicone hoses are paraphernalia for a less savory class of recreational drugs…

But yes dabbers use dab tools. The ceramic hot knives are cool, do you have those?

5 Likes

(removed)
it’s this person again presumably

2 Likes

Send some samples and $100 to @agtonik for his review services

8 Likes

haven’t a hot ceramic knife, I only have a stainless knife.

wow, thank you for sharing this with me. I will get to know. :grin:

Some good alligator clamps for squeezing down on the nips will provide a healthy dose of adrenaline, a key component for taking big dabs

7 Likes

I don’t really dab too much these days, but the new accessories are neat. this is the terpomiter, has a few attachments, goes green when you’re good to dab, use it for reading the terp slurp tower thing. bear quartz makes a cool one that weighs your dabs too… they ain’t cheap though

edit: did not see the ad fishing
now they’re gonna knock these off and it’s my fault lol

3 Likes

How much for this one?

4AFCB3C6-C8CF-43D6-A146-7450CFC9557F

2 Likes

Silicone mouthpieces are great for people who can’t put their mouths in large diameters and make a suction to hit a water pipe.

I have a MouthPeace by Moose Labs.

This one to be exact. Moose Labs MouthPeace Starter Kit | BOOM Headshop | Reviews on Judge.me

(Moose Labs site MouthPeace + Filter Roll | Moose Labs Bong, Pipe, and Vape Filters - Moose Labs LLC )

They came with filters but they gunk up too quick. I don’t use it I got it because I have a friend who’s mouth is too small for my bong so I got this specifically so that friend could experience my bong.

Other than that like I said it has no use to me.

Silicone hoses aren’t really a thing. Hoses in general aren’t a thing, hookahs aren’t meant for dabbing or cannabis.

Silicone mats, silicone dabber covers, cases, plugs so people can shake their rigs and water pipes to clean them and containers are all worth it.

And creative hipster nonsense that seems appealing to people that have impulse buying issues.

Other than that there’s not much there.

2 Likes

Did you know the average bong or pipe has about 50% MORE bacteria than a public toilet seat?

Fun

Did you know that you could rinse your bong out with hydrogen peroxide before triple rinsing it and then filling it with water. Then again that’s it you plan on not saving anything from inside a rig or bong.

But I mean who tf actually cleans their bong or rig out with hydrogen peroxide then triple rinses their piece and then smokes out of it🤷🏻‍♂️ no one that’s who

We got a turd in the punch bowl!!!

It’s infrared and you gotta tune it :upside_down_face: do we trust it

Lol :sweat_smile: