D8 Vegan Gummies

Just wanted to test the waters and see if anyone had a need or want for vegan d8 gummies? I normally have pricing starting at $0.60 per piece for 25mg gummies. Flavors include: Green Apple, Mango, Sour Strawberry, and Watermelon.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

1 Like

How’s the texture? Vegan gummies usually don’t store well and the chewiness sucks.

3 Likes

The Texture is awesome actually. We use a pectin and tapioca formulation that so far has done wonders. Each gummy weighs 4g and they come in Full Moon and Half Moon shapes. We only produce D8 gummies to order, but if you would like to sample our stock CBD formulation I think you will be able to understand what we are capable of.

Appreciate the question!

3 Likes

I shy away from anything “organic”, “free-range” “X-Free”, but I would love to try a sample and let you know before I let everyone else here know the review of your gummy edibles.

2 Likes

I would love to give you the opportunity to review them. Feel free to email me when you are ready and I can get those samples out your way. Appreciate the interest!

cannabassconsulting@gmail.com

2 Likes

Wow, these vegan gummies are way better than I have had from other vendors in the past. The sour strawberry gummies had an excellent flavor. They do still have a softer bite. The D8 dosage at 25 mg is suitable for older folks. The sour apple CBD isolate gummies were good for aches and pains.

Overall, I would recommend this brand. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the review! I am glad that they didn’t disappoint and I appreciate your time. I will be more than happy to help supply anyone who might be interested.

We can offer a range of cannabinoid infusion for our gummies and we invite any opportunity. Thank you again and have a great day!

4 Likes

Where can I order some to test out? Some of the older folks I know could use something like this for pain. Is there a coa available for the d8 used in these by chance?

4 Likes

Hello BigM,
Thanks for expressing interest. If you shoot me an email I can get some samples headed your way. I will also get a COA to you via email. Thanks again for your time and interest!

3 Likes

Right on, thanks for the reply. I’ll send an email shortly.

2 Likes

FIRE SALE ON CBD GUMMIES

450 bottles -

25mg Broad Spectrum Gummies, 30ct. Assorted Flavors (Sour Strawberry, Mango)

*Fire Sale Price: $6.25

MOQ is 100 bottles or you can purchase the whole lot! Shipment is completed within 24 hours after payment is 100% received. Please ask any questions and I will be happy to address them.

Internal potency test available upon request.

OPPORTUNITY HAS CLOSED

Vegan D8 Gummies available for order
25,000 pieces minimum order (BULK ONLY)
Single Flavor
Mixed Half Moon and Full Moon shapes (4g weight per piece)
25mg D8 per piece
Starts at $0.35 per piece

Samples upon verified request.

Bump it!

I have Vegan D8 gummies for bulk sale and bottled. Basic mockup below. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day!

-BULK-
~MOQ: 25,000 pieces
~Potency: 25mg D8
~Single Flavor
~Cost per piece: $0.36

-BOTTLED-
~MOQ: 500 units
~Potency: 25mg D8 (30ct)
~Single Flavor
-Cost: $8.75 per bottle

hello I’m interested can you send pictures how many pieces per bottle it’s 25mg you don’t have 50mg
thank you

I finally figured out the problem with our Vegan gummies was using free range vegans off the streets of Eugene, once we switched to farm raised wooks from Humbolt we got rave reviews…

2 Likes