D8 to CBN tolling

Hi everyone,

I know some people here are probably sitting on a lot of D8 THC (which is probably not compliant :wink:), and I wanted to propose an option for those people.

Now that D8 is a now an even bigger grey area if anyone would like a way to recoup costs/get into a safer market let me know, we may be able to work something out.

We can turn your D8/D9 concentrates into compliant CBN Distillate or CBN isolate. I do not have a pricing system in mind so make me an offer.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

15 Likes

Finally the real saviors tapping in.

14 Likes

What convertion yield do you reach here ?

7 Likes

Obviously, it depends on starting material total THC% and what your desired end product is (distillate or isolate). So 95% Total THC, will give you roughly 75-85% yields to distillate and that will convert 60-75% isolate.

Lower quality material will get you worse yields. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hello. We would be interested in the CBN isolate. Please email me more info at chris@vineclick.com

Thanks!

Not all HUMANS like to get high, but every single one of them enjoy sleep, this could be a much bigger deal than D8…money wise/number of consumers. Iv noticed this demand in different circumstance!

5 Likes

Bigger companies have already been prepared for CBN. It will be big. Am presently testing before bed effects :joy:

For vaporizing however. The two are incredible with some fire terps.

1 Like

I dont have any Tolling opportunities, but I do have a need for the sleep aid. The current price is just crazy, can get a bigger bang for your buck from the PHARM industry.

3 Likes

Let’s catch a bite sometime. You’re in DTX area right? Or HTown?

I was just planning a trip to medieval times

Edit sorry to derail. Text me or inbox me your number so I can save contact properly.

Free bump

3 Likes

Medieval Times …here that @Demontrich…an inperson live theatrical show.

Basically a movie theater that serves food. That you eat with your bare hands…

Im …Very close to That area in Dallas Tx

2 Likes

Cool. I can do business and my third vacation goals.

1 Like

Is their food any good?

2 Likes

Looks good!

@CO_Chromatography

What happened with your d8thc crystals!? I never heard more about them, how did the tests come out!?

10 Likes

Unfortunately that project has been put on hold until further notice given our current legal atmosphere in the US.

I am not currently at liberty to give status updates Regarding a shelved project, plus I like to keep a little mystery going.

I also don’t want to get sued by any of my other partners! All I can say is that our preliminary data looked promising but we have since changed our focus to different compounds.

6 Likes

It was a good tease at least. :v:

1 Like

@CO_Chromatography fair enough can you at least explain why you believe it is or isn’t d8thc crystallized. Im under the impression that d8thc isn’t actually a crystalline structure at its purest form.

1 Like

I gotta ask a relatively simple (in my mind) question, if this thcd8 in its purest form is crystalline wouldn’t people have been doing a recrystallization with their 95% d8 with relative ease?

It seems every cannabinoid with that high of a purity slowly crashes itself out if it is a crystal in its purest form. D9 doesn’t ever crystallize at high purity so why should d8?

I would love for someone with more experience than me to explain why that wouldn’t work if d8 in its purest form is actually a crystal, or just educate me further so we can all level up together and understand this better!

2 Likes

It’s D8thca if you ask me.
I’ve seen 97-99.5% test results from different labs. (Not KCA) but I believe Select people are hitting 95%+ and it’s still liquid. I assume they are carboxylating some how and adding weight by creating D8thca. I have no hands on experience but I understand d9thca to d9thc, so I am guessing.

If it’s d8thca then they need to call it that 100%

Recarb is possible but I think this team would not call it d8 if that’s that they are doing. They clearly state it’s d8.

1 Like