D8 spray

Heh not me, just pissed that my lifes work is on the line becuz of dare I say custys/leeches?

I’m not liked much in this thread but dont care. I’m happy yall d8 profit bois gotta look for something else :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We all have to adapt to the good and the bad. Theres no such thing as job security in this line of work.

3 Likes

I respect and believe that 100%. Emerging industry in a very a grey legality

You know I really think it’s just plain rude to talk about someone in hushed tones and to spread malaise against ones character just based on some rabbit hole diggin’ clubs conjecture- if you have a theory about my true nature I’d love if you’d just drop the sook act and make an attempt to toss me publicly-
this talking via the sides of your mouth look only serves to poison the eyes of the less discerning amongst y’all and I’m totally fine with that- all press is good press right?

8 Likes

This x100

1 Like

so in this thread 1 person who is pissed at d8 spraying? lmao

so you’re sayind d8 has NO MEDICAL PROPERTIES?

9 Likes

Haha haha

Yeah I just put the pieces together.

It’s fuckin’ Ricky again, little munchkin role playing … again.

God I cannot wait to release THAT chapter when it’s all done being edited.

EDIT:
Nvm
Not Ricky
But I am having a hard time understanding why this guy is so seemingly clueless and vitriolic

Maybe he’s just having a hard time,
I’ve had my share of those
Best not to engage when people lash out irrationally

Also idk who is spreading disinformation
There’s a few out there who have a vested interest in damaging my image-

Y’all are acting like being a criminal is somehow a protected class around here-

Let me be real clear here:

It fuckin’ ain’t-

When I come into a business as a consultant, as a salesman, or for literally any reason, and discover that an employee or agent of said business is committing crimes of extortion, embezzlement, defrauding customers, harming consumers and employees, and putting that business and it’s employees, and the herbal medicinal community at risk-

It is my Modus Operandi to do what I can to fix what I see as a grave problem for not just that business but the community at large- I don’t walk away and say “not my problem”

This has earned me my share of enemies.

I don’t give a rat fuck about that.

Y’all have seen in the past what these types of folks try to do in response- it’s childish and ineffective and I’ve been dogged and lost plenty of my earnings as a result, the above comments are a result of terrible people who have come head to head with my business ethics.

I’m certainly no informant nor “spy”
And have always dealt with legal issues and police interactions very tactfully And professionally, to the benefit of everyone involved- there were multiple parties present at Panther Gulch who can attest to that- and that chapter ain’t closed either.

If someone is accusing me of collaborating with government investigators in any unjust fashion, targeting innocent victims of the drug war or medicine making, I will state right here to be patently false and misleading and shows that your knowledge of who I am, and what I do, to be so dim and minuscule, that everything else you state becomes duller, you paint yourself as a fool.

Yes I absolutely have made statements that have had analysis and testimonies included in reports submitted to the federal government, those statements pertained to matters of national security and fly so far above your heads, so far above any DEA or local drug task forces heads, it’s only worth mentioning here as a matter of slapping the ever loving shit out of anyone who wants to throw shade my way when they say some trash like I’m working with @TheFeds to the detriment of the cannabis community.

TL;DR:
Fuck off kid, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

2 Likes

SOLVENT FREE METHOD LMAO I wonder how much acetone is in a solvent free project

1 Like

According to @MyThirdEye_1 at least a gallon from the hardware store

7 Likes

You clearly dont understand what I was saying. I was speaking about a ghetto ass way that shady people use to spray/lace cannabinoids onto an inert smokable herb.

I’ve never sprayed on or laced any cannabinoid onto anything, ever.

If I ever was to make any sort of wookery, I’d be using tryptamines and freebase harmala alkaloids.

Changa is the shit

Ya know if I was fed and then spread true damaging misinformation then i truly am sorry. I dont really have a good way to confirm or reject the information i received, so I “probably” should have kept my mouth shut on that end. It slipped out, probably because you popped in as I was hot and being extremely vocal about an activity that I pretty much have no respect for.

I clearly do have a very different perspective, and I’m not sorry at all for communicating it.

You are right though, I was having a pretty rough time emotionally as I started my day off by realizing that my lifes work and my future could be ripped away overnight so I was and am processing many different emotions.

2 Likes

We share a lot of traits

In certain circles, being a Chad is a compliment and not snitching is a basic code.

2 Likes

How much do you all think is D8 sprayed hemp? Seems to becoming more popular.