D8 spray

lets all just chill out… im new to the industry and i was asking a rookie question… just wanted to know what the deal was. Both of you should stop acting out.

2 Likes

I’m over it. Gotta get back to the long game. Prolly just dissolving in hardware grade acetone to a certain concentration spraying the hemp flower and hopefully purging the acetone in a vac oven.

Sounds like your super over it! IDK what any of that means but it sounds off.

1 Like

:joy: nah I’m good. Just describing the basic process of spraying cannabinoids onto plant material. Anyone can do this.

Yeah JWH is exactly spice… a synthetic cannabinoid. Made illegal back in the day because of people trying to make quick money. This is nothing new, it’s easy af, and people been doing this for a long time.

In fact here is a link, describing in detail the process. Just substitute delta 8 for the jwh because finis way less potent, you’ll have to play around with concentrations and basically calculate how much d8 is in each squirt. It’s also demonstrated very poorly on the recent netflix documentary the business of drugs.

If I sounded pissed, it’s because d8 is a real medicine. Its anxiolytic (reduces anxiety), clear minded in a psychoactive sense, and afaik the strongest anti inflammatory out of the known natural cannabinoids. I’ve given it to nuns, grandparents, ex police… people with auto immune disorders such as lupus, CPRS, and others. To people who are scared of getting high but could benefit from this isomer of THC.

It is just a damn shame, that greedy people had to draw so much attention to it, that now it’s illegal, and people who could have really benefited from this amazing molecule cant.

Like I said I dont fully blame @apothecary36 hes in a long line of people to blame for this. But yeah toll processing “spraying d8” onto hemp… real noble intentions there buddy.

Sorry I said fuck you?

2 Likes

Just wanted to see what the hype was about. Get the stick out of your ass my guy

3 Likes

For whatever it’s worth, it was never legal.

3 Likes

Hardware grade acetone is far superior to lab grade

5 Likes

Ehhh. Farm bill says it was, analogue act says it isnt. So people were confused. And many, very recently I should add jumped on the bandwagon when cbd market crashed. Buying kilos of cbd for $800, converting to d8/9 and selling for $2000

The good thing about this is for those playing the long game, the price of cbd is gonna go way up. Not great for consumers though pricewise

Sorry I’m passionate about helping people access real medicine.

Honestly the reason these assholes had a market to begin with was people like me who paved the way.

The difference is it wasnt and never will be a get rich quick scheme for me. If that was your motive, hope you made it big, cuz you blew it

Touchy, touchy

1 Like

Didnt you get popped for conversions lol??

Real interesting that you’re free to chat on forums… :thinking:

I’ve never been “popped”

I keep my paperwork in order.

Who are you exactly?

3 Likes

There is a whole series of compound, from the name of John W.Huffman.

It seem JWH-018 was found in some spice samples.
But in other cases HU-210 was found instead.

2 Likes

Heh… someone who intensley dislikes informants/narcs/spies…

@Dr_Jebril “spice” is a generic umbrella term for purely synthetic cannabinoids… could be JWH, HU (Hebrew University/mechoulam and co) WIN, FUBINACA (Indole based!l series… TBH many of these have have proven neuroregenerative properties but again, the short gamers fucked all possibility of research into them by selling the shit to kids. imo, none of these should be substituted as a cannabis substitute… if you want to experiment it’s your body, but subbing everyday cannabis use for a chemical that is unknown… very risky.

I’ve always been pissed about how they worded the cannabinoid act or whatever it’s called. Any compound known to interact with CB1 receptor is a CS1 substance. I mean, anyone with any decent understanding of Structure activity relationships can predict a novel psychoactive compound. Basically the law states that only unresearched compounds are legal.

2 Likes

I tried jwh-018 and also 210. 018 was very similiar to d9, but still different. I did not believe in the concept of “creeper” till I tried the 210. At 5 minutes I was higher than I’d ever been in a cannabinoid sense. At ten minutes I was hallucinating and my teeth were jittering uncontrollably, at 15 minutes I left my body and had the sensation of being strapped to the front of a train. A J-HOLE is the term apparently…

Anything to back this up?

2 Likes

I do not need to, prolly most of those deep enuf already know. But yeah… be warned.

1 Like

Jesus, people getting twitchy without that d8 fix

9 Likes