D8 Raid Atlanta

Looks like people are starting to get raided over HOT D8. Be careful out there my friends. Don’t sell hot products. Test test test.

5 Likes

Good looks

4 Likes

No article about it yet. Anyone in Georgia able to check it out?

2 Likes

I reached out to a few vendors to see if they’ve heard anything. The most I can come up with was a store got in trouble for selling to minors; but nothing that would confirm or deny this absolutely.

There’s also a few ppl on the Guilded server who bought products from the shop in question during the supposed raid and have things delivered. There’s someone on guilded also supposedly from ATLVapor, I’ll follow up with them as well.

8 Likes

Still wondering how people can justify selling carts or dabs that are delta 8, since there’s none that’s compliant for delta 9 that I have seen.

One store I’ve been working with for a few years just bought a cheap delta 8 liter, added some terps and dumped it all out into gram jars for sale.

I have heard some shops use this as a loophole to sell to people between 18-21 that cannot go to a recreational dispensary, which if true is a real slime ball move.

At a certain point you might as well be selling real carts and dabs…

12 Likes

I don’t think compliance is a major concern for people who chose to break the law during prohibition. Most of us used cannabis before the law permitted it and long before we turned 18. To me the primary concern is the safety of the products, although I’m not convinced that this concern is shared by the people who are trying to get rich.

4 Likes

Too bad they don’t bust the Chad that grew the precursors for that junk.

Hey @Kingofthekush420 are your D8 carts D9 compliant?

2 Likes

Tejas was getting raided pretty hard, too. Looooooooootsa hot stuff down there

3 Likes

The ones sold here in CA to REC stores don’t need to be

I dont sell carts to the general public or on my website because I don’t have fully compliant d8 to put in them

Only stuff I sell online is legal under the definition of hemp

This whole raid is because the d8 tested hot, exactly what I’ve been saying for a while

There gonna get ppl for not compliant d8, one day there gonna pick a fight with the right person and there’s gonna be a huge court battle

10 Likes

Is hemp in METRC out there? Or can you sell non-METRC product to dispensaries?

2 Likes

Who said my d8 for the rec CA market is from hemp

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

They explicitly banned hemp from entering the cali/prop 64 market. Can’t even have a dispensary and tobacco license at the same address.

Must be in Metrc for a store to accept as well

5 Likes

I mean, you talk about doing conversions from CBD isolate, considering that it seems like a waste of money to make CBD from cannabis.

Then again I didn’t say it was, I was just asking questions. What’s it from?

4 Likes

He pleads the 5th

5 Likes

That would be interesting :wink:

5 Likes

Not talking about compliance, talking about making a product that literally cannot be sold as is no matter how you do it.

There’s a difference. At what point do you just say this needs to be diluted and treated like a full spectrum CBD distillate that obviously can’t just be tossed into carts because it is above .3 delta 9

Also, of course everyone used cannabis before it was legal. I had a med card at 15… that’s not what this is about.

3 Likes

More like “not wasting your time with randos ‘just asking questions’ on a public forum.”

I don’t know where people got the idea that if you nag people on here all the time that you automatically deserve a reply. If you really wanted an answer to a question, you’d contact them directly. This is just trolling for attention. Not information seeking.

7 Likes

If anyone here thinks that they’re sorely misinformed, lol.

Perhaps you just don’t understand the nature of our relationship…

2 Likes

Cbd autoflowering biomass would be a metric source no? There are some big fields of autos out there.

2 Likes