D8 MoonRocks (Hemp)

Generously Kiefed Up MoonRocks
Strong Nose and Beautiful Color

More pictures as well as videos available!

Moonrock Pricing:

1-5lbs $750
6-10lbs $700
11-49lbs $650
50-100lbs $600
For Larger Volumes we can negotiate reasonable pricing!

4 Likes

COAS for each product used?

7 Likes

I’d take a sample unit if I saw individual COAs

3 Likes

COA’s are coming back sometime next week! I do have the D8 COA available thought!

Hi there! Looking for solid moonrocks, with different strains. I’m a private label manufacturer

How can I go about getting samples

Hey there, can I get some more info about these? I’d love some samples

Sorry I was away on business! But unfortunately we don’t sample our moonrocks, we’ve got a lot of demand for them so we just sell by the pound!

How many are you looking for and at what price point?

1 Like

Why though

1 Like

Simply because we’ve got multiple clients buying several pounds at a time and our main focus is concentrates. Its easier on our end to just sell by the pound. We make them when order so it as fresh as possible for the client.

we don’t want to lose any potential buyers by giving them a sample so they’re forced to buy more than they want

6 Likes

Or biz is pretty good you can afford to prioritize clients vs tire kickers. Or you are losing out on potential big fish by not sending out 1/8ths of spicy hot moonrocks to all that inquire
Everybody’s doing their best

Saw some thco moon rock pre rolls at a smoke shop this morning lol

3 Likes

Whats the difference in a regular d8 pre roll or a “moonrock” d8 pre roll?

1 Like

I asked the shop girl if the moonrock was on the outside or inside or both like a turducken

Moonrocks are the turducken of cannabis products

4 Likes

I feel bad for the kids in high school who have to smoke this shit instead of normal illegal weed.

What a time to be alive.

7 Likes

Thats what I’m saying. I blame the kids though too for well, not sticking to just weed and not educating themselves on D8. Its sad that kids are guinea pigs.

Holy shit someone needs to make stickers that say thsi

5 Likes

***Hi I’m looking for moonrock a couple units a week plz contact my cell @ 909 533 0953