D8 Lab Results inconsistent

Maybe we should get a future4200.com lab thread going where we can share positives and negatives.

5 Likes

I have treid green leaf and evio. Pixis seems like a good option too.

3 Likes

Fill the top of the res with wine sealer, the system is closed. As soon as you fill, cap. The carts then get placed in a ziplock bag, blasted full of nitrogen (cheap) and then heat sealed.

3 Likes

Look closer. HHC has 1 less aromatic ring.

3 Likes

Alright i finally made an account because this thread has gotten outrages… ive got multiple methods on cbd to d8, been at over a year now… oxidization is a real thing unless stored properly, (inert gas or vacuum) i have also witnessed on occasions pink d8 oxidizing to a yellow color then to a brown. For fuck sakes crystals can oxidize, its not easy but doable

2 Likes

Oxidation is related to PH

If youre PH is off ( from leaving acid in the product ) you can get color change or Oxidation quicker

2 Likes

Alright i finally made an account because this thread has gotten outrages… ive got multiple methods on cbd to d8, been at over a year now… oxidization is a real thing unless stored properly, (inert gas or vacuum) i have also witnessed on occasions pink d8 oxidizing to a yellow color then to a brown. For fuck sakes crystals can oxidize, its not easy but doable

5 Likes

Welcome.

4 Likes

I can personally vouche for @globtek33; dude knows what he is talking about and is a very good friend of mine!!!

He is a solid chemist.

10 Likes

Here is the re test on the oil from @CBDOKIE.

This is just the oil and 3% terps.

The lab said the are versed in reading delta 8.

I sent out just the oil to another lab to see if any difference :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That THCA though has me worried

One of my clients is having problems with a co eluding peak that eludes with d9 but isn’t d9

Its when they make cbn from mother liquor

Cbnd maybe?

2 Likes

i checked with vince for an early result reaction:

3 Likes

The lab is saying 3/4% margin of error is perfectly acceptable in analytical testing.

They cannot yet explain the CBNA being in one and not the other :woman_shrugging::mask:

Same oil to same lab for 2 tests

4 Likes

That is insane. It’s not acceptable when it means the difference between a legal / non legal product. Not very assuring. I’ve sent a sample to ProVerde, will post the results next week

5 Likes

We would love to have the opportunity to test it up here in Kentucky. We’ve taken clients from that lab in TN.

3 Likes

Yeah that lab seems clueless not going to lie. They should stick to testing flower and edibles.

I think the rise of conversions is going to really weed out a lot of the inexperienced labs that showed up just to do the bare minimum

2 Likes

They assured me they are on the cutting edge of D8 and d10 analytics. I won’t be using them again

1 Like

Ok I’ll reach out for your contact info thanks

How many compliant d8 samples have you tested? Are you using the Shimadzu high throughput method?

No, we do not use the Shimadzu high throughput method.

1 Like