D8 Lab Results inconsistent

Have I ever told you the story about how I figured our d8 from hemp was legal?

Might as well share it with the community

I started making d8 back in late 2017 when I started attending seshes in socal on the medical market. Back then I was isomerizing d9 into d8.

The night the farm bill passed i was in my lab processing and had an epiphany.

I cant explain what happened in that moment, but somehow I KNEW d8 from cbd was legal. I started digging through the farm bill and CSA and I found all the stuff I always link about how d8 is legal from cbd.

That same night I actually messaged @Future on IG and told him what I found (I bet I could find the messages on my original IG)

The reason I’m so big about D8 is because I honestly feel like this is my calling in life. I feel like I’m supposed to push D8 to the world to help it. I feel like I wouldn’t be where I’m at right now if I hadn’t listened to the universe about d8.

I had no idea where I was supposed to go in life, but im 100% sure now I’m right where I’m supposed to be.

15 Likes

Well I’m joining in. Texas can’t keep waiting for cannabis only. My mission is drown my family in this new reality

3 Likes

I’ve witnessed the birth of the D8 movement, and I know you’re the father of this invention. I personally want to thank you for your contribution. I’m thinking a F4200 statue in your honor is more than appropriate :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

Just make sure you have a manhole or two built in. I bet that will be a bear to get out of the reactor.

2 Likes

With agitation itll come out as a powder

Ill be able to drain it out of the bottom

I’ve tried pentane; still saw decarb; imo; we need more selectivity in our isomerization. All of the lewis acids that are typically used; will destroy the fragile carboxyl group.

1 Like

Get me some cbd a and we can run the reaction together, once you see how it’s done youll understand what’s going on

I dont really want to just open source this SOP since its kinda how I make pure d8 :wink:

5 Likes

Thus I think its yellow tint protect from oxidation. Also if some d9 is present, there is likely some more of the intermediate to d8. The ratio between those seems to depend not only on reaction parameters, but also on the employed catalyst.

I wouldn’t use them ever again if they messed up a dilution factor and it made it past data review. Also curious how they are detecting acidic cannabinoids…

I think one of the biggest contributors to the inconsistent results are that when using the out of the box Shimadzu high throughput method the d9 peak becomes masked by the massive d8 peak for high concentration d8 samples. It is usually observed as a tiny shoulder and should be caught when reviewing data but often isn’t.

2 Likes

Shimadzu auto labeling software is terrible

Try Pd/c if you havent already

2 Likes

Yes for sure that’s a major red flag for me. :100:

The tek also admitted they rushed the sample to get it out for the holiday :thinking:

I sent just the oil without terps to 2 different labs. Very curious to get all the results back to compare.

2 Likes

Fucking teases…

2 Likes

We actually changed it all over to “Hemp Slangers” when CBG came on to the market.

The verification covers all things legally incorporated under hemp, except seeds which has its own verification process.

@ProEndo you do not need any further verification steps here, but please make sure you are making and selling compliant hemp products.

3 Likes

I’ll gladly vouch for the sample received.

4 Likes

You realize that test occurred on (cough) May 6, so this isn’t a re-test of the material at issue - and confirms nothing

You’ll have to guide me to the same page. We’ve got an inbox and work to do.

1 Like

Thank you

May 6th is the date it was tested and then we formulate the oil and get those products too. We have large batchs so we dont have to test all the time. Every time there is new batch we test it again. How much oil do you move through on monthly basis @anon1342

1 Like