D8 Lab Results inconsistent

We actually changed it all over to “Hemp Slangers” when CBG came on to the market.

The verification covers all things legally incorporated under hemp, except seeds which has its own verification process.

@ProEndo you do not need any further verification steps here, but please make sure you are making and selling compliant hemp products.

3 Likes

I’ll gladly vouch for the sample received.

4 Likes

You realize that test occurred on (cough) May 6, so this isn’t a re-test of the material at issue - and confirms nothing

You’ll have to guide me to the same page. We’ve got an inbox and work to do.

1 Like

Thank you

May 6th is the date it was tested and then we formulate the oil and get those products too. We have large batchs so we dont have to test all the time. Every time there is new batch we test it again. How much oil do you move through on monthly basis @anon1342

1 Like

thank you @future for clairty. We dont d9 products ever. Everything i have offered has also been complaint. As we are in oregon i can have hemp products up to 5% thc in state. I will continue to follow the rules here.

1 Like

including lube?

edit: @ProEndo - if that’s your D8 AND its properly cleaned up, AND its verified by retest from a lab I could trust - I’d say that’s a very respectable result.

Why you send a july sample with a May COA, well yea. I have questions.

Thats what im going to do but with a better hydrogen donner then H2

1 Like

How you guys make me feel being out of a lab.

4 Likes

Not saying the product isn’t compliant but I would like to point out EVIO uses Shimadzu methods. I would ask for the chromatogram and see if there is a shoulder on the d8 peak.

3 Likes

I’ve gathered enough knowledge about lab reporting and d8. Seems to me the labs testing need to be schooled more than the labs making it.

2 Likes

So what lab is everyone thinking is the best for d8?

I’ll be making a new batch soon and would like to feel confident in my results.

I used evio recently and got 83% d8 and ND on d9 but now I’m thinking I’d like to have it tested by a few different labs.

1 Like

Texas requires 3 coas for business. Especially bringing clones. I assume we’ll be pushing for more than one lab for products here. I recommend they be from different ISO labs. Hint hint

3 Likes

Well evio is ISO accredited, sounds like @bigbone concern was they use Shimadzu methods.

I’ll have to request a chromatogram from them and look for the shoulder peak.

1 Like

I don’t have an opinion about Evio. Their lab result and my opinion are evenly aligned for the edibles I sampled.

ISO 17025 is honestly a joke. They make sure you have a lab management system, calibrate your equipment, use certified reference materials, etc. Which are all good things, but as far as methodology goes, passing a proficiency test which never contains large amounts of d8 is enough to convince them.

2 Likes

Any other better ISO accredited testing labs you would pick over evio?

To be completely honest I would ask if they are using Shimadzu potency methods. Having Shimdzu equipment is fine if they are running their own validated method. If they are willing to give you a validation report for the method without any hesitation, I would go with that lab and ask for a chromatogram with the data. Then judge if you like them.

3 Likes

Maybe we should get a future4200.com lab thread going where we can share positives and negatives.

5 Likes