D8 hospitalizations

This article is about a raising on D8 related hospitalizations.

I am sure that all the cases is for scary people on a unexpected high whom though that they were using an hemp product or other kind of mistake.

But they are writing about it in a way that makes look as it is becouse some kind of intrinsic danger to D8 as isomerization metabolites or been an unknown substance.

What do you think?

1 Like

You never know what impurities were in the d8.

1 Like

I think my brain hurts after reading that. Bassically what it is saying the issue with Delta 8 is that it gets you high

“The FDA separately received 22 reports from December 2020 to July 2021 of people who experienced adverse reactions — including vomiting, hallucinations, trouble standing and loss of consciousness — after taking products with delta-8 THC”

1 Like

Two hicks thought they were wooks, fucked around and found out… and two kids nommed their parents gummies.

Why a health crisis other than generic scaremongering?

Until someone slaps a sample on to a shotgun MS we aren’t going to identify all the minors generated from side reactions. Until then its smoke and no fire.

3 Likes

It’s nice to see that there’s not really any immediate medical issues, but people using phosphoric acid and ethanol don’t give me a lot of hope for the long term effects

1 Like

just wait for someone to use sulfuric with heavy metal contamination

2 Likes

That is the problem, media sell hospitalizations as been caused because shit on the product, probably that only demages d8 imagen to the readers that doesn’t know about it becouse government and hospital know that they were just people on a unexpected high. But if real health problems becouse byproducts happens that will knock government doors hard and media will do the rest on its way to an end that any of you will enjoy.
May be I don’t know a shit becouse I am in Spain. I just follow the news. I wish everything been right for your business guys!!

1 Like

90% chance all of these were from poorly homogenized dosing in edibles.

Just like every other overdose I’ve read about.

2 Likes

There’s phosphoric acid in Coca Cola

1 Like