D8 Distillate @ 94%+

Any uodates?

Do we get to witness justice being served?

4 Likes

Not so far. @Dutch is still ducking me. I did contact the lab that made it. They may swap it out for clear if I pay an extra 300.

3 Likes

They may swap it out if you pay them to fuck you? Again? Damn Bro shitty situation, and I’m sorry you’re having issues like this. It’s frustrating to me, because we all should have level of trust that we shouldn’t have to think twice about. But the fact remains, there’s shitty people out there, and they’re good at dressing the part!

7 Likes

Agreed. Cannabis has the power to show us our inner demons. Let’s pray for the guy who sold it that he will listen to his conscience and get right.

2 Likes

We have no record of EVER doing biz with you, So please produce your proof of sale by posting your invoice here, CBDExportinc! I have no clue who u are???

I have so many texts and the bank records also. I told you I would post here if you didn’t take care of this. I admit being upset in our initial call but I was not rude at all and was very polite for the next 3 days via text and call. You responded to me until I asked to be refunded because I had waited 3 days and my financial partner was growing impatient. After that you didn’t respond to calls or texts. I felt stuck with the product with no recourse.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You know who I am @Dutch I just called you about 20 minutes ago and you didn’t answer.

2 Likes

So @Dutch comes on here calls me out and asks for an invoice. I responded immediately and he’s dissapeared.

5 Likes

Lmao another slanger pro. Surefire disappointment here.

2 Likes

even paid for insurance

1 Like

@CBDExportInc did this ever get resolved??

Nope still got the orange liter. Everyone including @Dutch has ghosted me. @Future .

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

The hemp slanger badges are fucking joke.

Jesus Christ…

Mine as well not even have them lol

2 Likes

No ghosting, I’m still right here, wondering, who you are? Who’s invoice you’re showing above? What number you’re calling to reach me? No calls!!
What company name did you pay, please? I would like to settle this as this has NOTHING to do with me???

1 Like

You want me to dm you the number and the texts ? I don’t want to be a dick and start posting texts. I just want this handled.

2 Likes

Ok @Dutch . You already posted your name and phone number. Here you go:

![Screenshot_20210421-084155_Messages|243x500]

8 Likes

Dude fuck this guy do a charge back on the card and buy from TTC only 1375 a liter.

8 Likes

When I first read this post a few weeks ago I sent a message to @Dutch, just to see if I could get a response. It took a few days but he responded to my inquiry about purchasing D8. So… this joker is still lurking waiting for the next opportunity.

Tried a quick search, didn’t see a Black List thread. Has a wall of shame thread or similar been created?

7 Likes