D8 Distillate @ 94%+

Needing D8 distillate? Look no further, I can get you distillate at 94%+ with extremely aggressive pricing and a super quick turn around. Call or text for coa or details! 971-710-9339 -Dane

2 Likes

Post coa here fam! We need dat KCA style doe

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: blah blah too short not enough emojis apparently

COA & picture attached!

1 Like

Send to @kcalabs if you care how much “ND D9” there really is heh

2 Likes

I ordered from this guy and got this

10 Likes

Not as advertised or even close shipped with no COA or paperwork in the box. Really really dissapointed and hope @Dutch will make this right.

6 Likes

Hey man I’m sorry that happend to you. A friend who owned a shop buys a lot of his d8 from hempwholasalers.com they have always been reputable with him

1 Like

He says hes taking care of it. Hoping for the best. I will let everyone know how it goes.

4 Likes

What’s up @CBDExportInc…has @Dutch followed through?

4 Likes

He says he can’t get in touch with the lab but has apologized and said he will make it right. I’ve asked him to please resolve it by tomorrow or refund me and I’ll ship the product back. I would really prefer a quick swap out for something like is pictured in his post but I need to get this resolved and get moving.

3 Likes

Poison soup

1 Like

Well @Dutch hasn’t responded to my last couple texts or calls. Getting a little nervous over here. I told him I’m looking for a refund at this point asap.

3 Likes

The same thing happened from they shall not be named when I ordered an OZ. Don’t worry if I see them selling openly again I will be all over them. The shit I got you CAN’T smoke because it fucks your lungs up, Fine to eat, but cannot smoke it…

3 Likes

Well still nothing from @Dutch @future I’ve never been in this situation. Everyone on the forum has always been great. Do I have any recourse via the forum as he is verified?

5 Likes

Bump @Future

3 Likes

I still have no word on anything from @dutch are you able to help me out at all? I’m not sure what a GLG Ambassador does but sounds offical lol.

3 Likes

I would defer to @Future who might be able to contact the seller or at least speak with you about this issue. I have no authority (nor does Future really but people tend to listen when he gets involved) over Hemp Slangers

4 Likes

Appreciate that I’ve tried tagging @Future . He has yet to contact me. I’m sure he is quite busy living his best life and I do understand why he wouldn’t want to get involved as this is rather petty bullshit drama. However this is causing quite a bit of trouble between my partner and myself. We are a small startup and our budget for this project is not big so this is creating alot of headaches for us.

4 Likes

Bump @Dutch @Future

That sucks and we hope you get this resolved.

2 Likes