D8 Discussion about testing and DEA certified labs

I have a wife and 7yr old brat. If it were just me, I’d be in another country retiring. But I’m “stuck like Chuck” now.
Lol

3 Likes

Oh, I understand. I was just offering! And the offer was for you and your family. You ever want to come up, I’ll let you guys use my apt, and I’ll stay at the neighbor’s. Give you guys a chance to visit, and check everything out! This is an open offer to every respected member on this site (again).

6 Likes

You are the man! Love the constant hospitality! Whos gonna take you up on that offer first?

5 Likes

Not THE man, just A man… I just like to offer because when I came up here I knew no one, and had to live homelessly (in shelters) for multiple years because I knew no one. (I still don’t know many people.) This is a wonderful place, and I’m happy to share it with anyone that wants to experience it! Plus, the cost of the hotels (especially in the summer) are obnoxiously priced!

5 Likes

A men :pray:

1 Like

realllllyyyy that’s dope omw

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No but we are seeing a significant amount of byproducts including phthalates, various phenols, p-Cresol, some in the hundreds…

Due to the number of compounds I’d relate what we are seeing to the pyrolysis of coal, retain the low boils and PAHs and adding D8 & Olivetol to them. That’s what we are seeing.

So it won’t kill you today, but it will kill you.

6 Likes

Fuck it d8 for everyone right @r33fermadness?
You ignorant fake pos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Man you guys are ruthless :joy: Makes for some good entertainment

1 Like

XD y’all wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If its red you need to do a beam test and saline/soda wash.

Mine don’t come out red. I get a nice light yellow first pass

1 Like

Shit i got arrested for hemp- cops didn’t even know the thc limit- thought hemp was “the male plant, doesn’t grow buds” and hemp didn’t “smell like that”

4 Likes

How long ago was that?

a while back

They weren’t very transparent when asked to share their method validation report, specifically the accuracy section. Probably just inferring it by establishing precision, linearity, and specificity. I know standards are expensive, but accuracy isn’t something that can just be inferred in my opinion.

We meet all of the requirements in the AOAC SMPR: https://members.aoac.org/AOAC_Docs/SMPRs/SMPR%202017_001.pdf

Have you had a chance to review this thread yet? Variance in d8 lab results: An analytical review

It seems like all you do on here is try your best to discredit us. Do you have anybody else you have productive and useful discussions with?

Guess not…

2 Likes

How can I be sure I don’t miss the report? Is there an email list I can sub to or just keep an eye on the forum? Also, are you taking requests for samples if we send you a sample and some $ ?

1 Like

I will post results here in new topics for each product we test - good or bad.

I’m going to set up a better sample request system. We don’t accept money for analysis like this. It’s better for transparency and stop the ability to “buy” a fake COA. If you have a specific brand you are concerned about please DM me with stores it can be purchased at and the state. I’ll have a friend or someone in that state purchase a random sample and submit it.

We aren’t here to make money on this. We are independently wealthy from our internal R&D and client synthesis work. We are here to post deep, detailed objective analysis of random samples from retail products. There is no chance to seed those.

We are mostly concerned with smacking a dozen or so really bad products to shake this up and hopefully scare away bad manufacturers.

In all cases, we are working to provide:

The supplier of the Delta-8
The manufacturer
The owner
Distributors and company sales people.

In all, this should shutdown toxic illegal products.

DISCLOSURE: We do not manufacture, sell or market products with D8, D9 or any THC product for that matter. We are here to post objective analysis of samples using clean neat injections with as little sample prep as possible. If you sell toxic products containing D8 byproducts including p-Cresol, Olivetol, phthalates, cyclohexenes or D9 over 0.3% then our analysis will likely destroy your brand and the report will include your name and information. If your product contains toxic compounds then your information will be sent to high level scientists and seasoned investigators with the FDA, EPA, DEA, and where possible, your local heath department and marijuana licensing board if it exists. We are withholding toxic product reports for 30 days to give investigators time to purchase and acquire products so they have irrefutable authentic products acquired from you in the public domain.

11 Likes