D8 D10 and 99.9% CBN Kilos. Wondering what going rates are currently and if there’s an interest in any of those? Thoughts ?

, ,

Bingo. The law is not black or white :ok_hand:t3: It’s interpreted. ALWAYS fight that shit. :joy:

5 Likes

Are you still producing cbn or cbc kilos of isolate? To free

1 Like

I need all of those

1 Like

Prices?

Still interested in D10 when someone figures it out

3 Likes

Please send info

1 Like

Anyone know the current rates for D8 here in Cali? Is there even an interest for it?

1 Like

DM me if still interested

CBG isolate is going for 8000 in Oregon

A lot less then that already

Looking for a lab anywhere in the states that can convert Thc to cbn

1 Like

@anon93688

1 Like

Who is selling d10, CBG, or CBN retail currently?

2 Likes

@cbn_source but who knows their capabilities.

Anyone consider alot of these “minor” cannabinoids are losing value because no one knows about them? I am not sure I know really anyone that knows anything about a cannabinoid except for the fact they like THC. I talk about the minors all the time and my best friend said “I dont know man, I am to afraid of all that”. As in he is not educated enough to even gain interest. We here know the value of these products. As we make much more of them and leave the world knowledged we lose value in our business daily. You should be educating your consumers 10x more than your worry for producing the product. If you have no demand your product is useless.

6 Likes

Correct. Currently there is no legitimate info or anything to back up the point of buying any of these compounds. There is no real demand for them yet but there is definitely promise for them, time will tell in terms of the demand that can be created

Very treu yet research can t keep up with us
And a lot has/is beeing debunked
It s hard to keep track of the right info

@anon93688 @Roguelab
Ok, yes full disclosure, Chilmark is us.
Yes, everything is 100% real.

If you are looking for CBN, ThcV, etc…
You can contact me DM and get you samples and purchase.
NO BROKERS. We do not broker, we do not want to broker. I cannot stress enough how bad it is also for people to be selling BAD PRODUCT. @Future — we need to regulate this or something.
I know everyone got excited about sulfur and iodine and oxone and whatever else you may be trying.

I just left colorado, I’m in the Midwest shortly and I will go shoot a video in New Mexico. For everyone to see if that helps.
We already have compounding and some product options also.

4 Likes

That is the trouble with all novel substances. Most substances with value are known. There will be very few that rise to the level of THC in long term value , IMO.

If any cannabinoid is more utilized at some point, it’s likely to by synthetic and not from the plant , IMO.

2 Likes

I tend to agree. I need to experiment with some minors like CBN more. But based on my own ingestion accounts… also … the evolutionary considerations make too much sense. Thousands (or millions?) of years of adaptation didn’t lead to high-∆9 by accident.

I’m also not anti-synthetics…I’m excited for that future…

5 Likes