D8 D10 and 99.9% CBN Kilos. Wondering what going rates are currently and if there’s an interest in any of those? Thoughts ?

, ,

It seems so unlikely they would have any real Value medicinally over the dozens of other more abundant compounds in cannabis that reduce inflammation.

Weed is what it is because it gets you high, we all fell in love with, atleast I would think, because it gets you stoned. Shouldn’t be be focused on the compounds responsible for those effects, not red herring novel molecules that one can market as the next best thing.

1 Like

Is n t it a flavonoid from the Jamaican strain black swan that got FDA research approval for pancreatic cancer ?

3 Likes

Caflanone , the research will be very interesting.

2 Likes

Cannabflavins can be extracted from the husks of the cannabis / hemp seed.

2 Likes

Who is buying cbn isolate at the moment?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Amywazwaz06@gmail.com. I own several
Retail smoke shops in Midwest and the south. D8 is flying out the door. I am very interested in new stuff. Customers are now willing to try new variations. I would love to
Work with someone who wants to go down that path. You have to be willing to take the risks. We are.

1 Like

Yeah idk about all y’all’s #s but For me CBN isolate 98%+ for 11$ a Gram. And CBG isolate for 2.5$ a Gram…

CBN is 98%+ and CBG I think is around the same.

CBN now available in small quantities. Fast order fulfillment and shipping.
$15 a gram
1-100 grams
$10 a gram
100-500 grams
$6500 per kilo

Free shipping on orders over $100, orders under $100 add $10 shipping and handling fee.

4 Likes

The good cannabinoid products are dominant in THC for regulated markets or pharma imho. I think people are wasting their time and money with CBN until big co-mans create stock formulas that actually work. And CBN iso alone in tinctures, caps, gummies, aint it. The minor cannabinoid, next big thing hype is over with N. You are trying to sell a “sedating” chemical yet you can’t legally make biological modulating claims such as “sedating” on it. Doesn’t sound very logical or lucrative…

Can I get a consumer report on 90%+ d10?

Ya boy wants to know if it’s worth a damn

4 Likes

Didn’t think so :wink:

2 Likes

You mean some of this?

:wink:

KCA will verify I tested this by MS

2 Likes

XD consume some and report

1 Like

It’s not psycho active but leaves you with a happy feeling after consumption

A few of my older patients said it decreased there need for other cannabinoids for the day

It’s definetly unique

My homie ate .1 and was out for 2 days (he normally eats 500 mg d9 np)

4 Likes

Lmao d8 is 5K ???
I’ll see you my entire supply of d8 …
At 1800 go ahead with your bad self make them millions on the flip

1 Like

Pretty old post. As time goes on it all gets cheaper.

5 Likes

February 2020.
1 year later and it’s ≈1500 and under

Damn how the prices have fallen in a year.

7 Likes

I’ve heard as low as ~800 for d8 at this point

6 Likes

That’s a more realistic figure for multiple at a time / low tier coa

1 Like