D8 available 97.9%

yes, exactly. he can, period.

if this level of pricing picks up, we’re going to see the same downward spiral like with isolate. interesting times ahead :bomb:

15 Likes

That’s for sure a superdeal. :thinking:
Perhaps they are vertically integrated, found out a super efficient way to make d8, AND from a feedstock that they considered as a waste product so far (e.g. hot mother liquor)…

3 Likes

How was this purified, SPD… what else, if anything?

I have worked with him in the past – i trust him

17 Likes

If people wanna move their product faster than other they lower the price. Just look at the trends of CBD, CBG, CBN, the all do the same thing price wise. people dont wanna sit on product and d8 really isnt expensive to make and the profit vs isolate is substantial.

However them not offering a sample is absolutely suspect and should be of concern. I will never purchase a product i cannot sample and test myself.

7 Likes

Woww, soo we got this back today… think we might be on something

20 Likes

Flexxxxxx

5 Likes

solid work on the conversion but I dint understand the logic in undercutting everyone.

Same people Gunn bitch when the market goes to shit again just sayin

2 Likes

Once he gets the color dialed hes going to have the d8 vape industry lined up!

5 Likes

With terps in a cart I bet the color is not bad!

3 Likes

I have a lead wanting large quantities that I’ve worked with selling equipment to labs in Oregon. Dm me contact details please so I can connect you two.

1 Like

Probably not to bad… but still not ideal to most consumers.

1 Like

but at least they moved some kilos heh. short sighted move and definitely a slippery slope

It’s been this price :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, this is just the first KCA lab result with it. Quit acting like you don’t know.

5 Likes

Where lol that’s not the price for clear at that potency - everyone knows this

You need a lead fam?

1 Like

D8 is made from products that are all increasingly dirt cheap. Lowering the price is exactly what people should do. What would be unethical is everyone getting together and fixing the price artificially high.

16 Likes

Wait till you cats see what isn’t shared

No I dint support crashing the market sorry

1 Like

It’s hemp. Lol. What did you expect? Did you expect d8?

2 Likes